Pattern Reviews> Self Drafted Pattern> 108155-1002 (Slit Circle Skirt)

Reviewed by:sfshaza

About sfshazastar
Member since: 9/12/07
Posted on:9/4/09 2:31 AM
Last Updated:9/4/09 2:43 AM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized
sfshaza said... (9/8/09 11:42 AM) Reply
Rebecca, I have added another blog entry that explains how I made the skirt. Let me know if you do make one. :)
sfshaza said... (9/6/09 9:52 AM) Reply
Rebecca, I didn't make pattern pieces. The fabric had such strong grainlines I was able to just cut right into the fabric. I plan to post another blog entry describing more of the pattern details, but I've been too busy sewing. Hopefully next week. (I just made a top from the rest of the fabric. I wore it yesterday to lunch (and for some shopping at Bloomies) with my DD, but I haven't even tried it on with the skirt.
Mini said... (9/4/09 9:15 AM) Reply
Wow -that is fabulous! I think I saw a version of this in a back issue of Australian Stitches, but somehow it didn't look as great as yours - your fabric choice aand the seaming detail really makes it ino somehing special. Now I have to try this.
Rebecca D said... (9/4/09 6:56 AM) Reply
Lady, you are sewing up a storm lately. I think this is the coolest thing ever. Any chance you could post the pics of your pattern pieces? I think I'm getting it from your blog posts, but I really want to copy this idea.
no7262 said... (9/4/09 6:06 AM) Reply
Very cool! Nora :)
Kayseri said... (9/4/09 5:29 AM) Reply
This is a fabulous skirt, and looks great on you.