Pattern Reviews> Butterick> 4914 (Maggy London Dress)

Reviewed by:betsyross

About betsyross
Member since: 4/8/07
Posted on:9/8/09 2:15 PM
Last Updated:9/8/09 2:28 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 4 people
Summerlea said... (1/12/10 8:41 PM) Reply
Could you edit the review so your answers are after ? That will remove the bold formatting. Thanks!
fryman said... (9/9/09 10:06 PM) Reply
Thanks for your candid remarks. I have printed your review and will attach it to my dress patterns. I think I already own both the butterwick & simplicity patterns and will investigate for more finish details, thanks to your remarks. Thanks again!
betsyross said... (9/9/09 6:54 AM) Reply
Thanks for the comments. I tried to link to flickr, but could not copy once I got back the the review template.
lamstu said... (9/9/09 5:07 AM) Reply
I couldn't open the thumbnail, but it looks like a pretty dress. Thanks for your comments about the finishing methods used by the two patterns.
lamstu said... (9/9/09 5:07 AM) Reply
Mufffet said... (9/8/09 4:59 PM) Reply
You look fabulous in this! The outcome of this pattern is really nice! And lovely fabric. :)
renren said... (9/8/09 4:32 PM) Reply
Well, from what I can see (the photo won't enlarge) it does look quite nice, but I will keep in mind the preference you have expressed for the Best of 2007 Simplicity pattern.

More Knits