Online Sewing Class: Clone Your Favorite Garment

Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1100 (MISSES' JACKET, TOP, DRESS, SK)

Reviewed by:MaryDB

About MaryDBstar
WA USA
Member since: 2/9/08
Posted on:9/13/09 2:34 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 8 people
See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Tops    Coat/Jacket    Pants    Skirts

Other Projects by MaryDB using this Pattern

Wino said... (9/27/09 3:10 PM) Reply
Your dress looks beautiful. I am working on the top version of this and would definately second that it is fussy and time consuming for a pattern rated easy. Will post a review when I get finished.
Sew tell me said... (9/14/09 2:41 AM) Reply
This dress is super cute. I also wondered "how did I miss this one" but I don't have time for fussy right now so maybe not, but yours is fantastic.
JustTrina said... (9/13/09 6:43 PM) Reply
i love it! my first thought was oh i have got to have it! glad you wrote such a detailed review because i hate overly complicated, and garments that just seem like they go on forever, so thanks, i'll stay away from this one! lol but yours is very attractive!!
lamstu said... (9/13/09 6:33 PM) Reply
I am totally there with you about fiddly projects! The dress is really beautiful and in the end that's what it's all about.
marec said... (9/13/09 1:29 PM) Reply
I have been eyeing this pattern and am totally in love with the dress you made. Your DD must look and feel fabulous in such an elegant frock.
Michelle L said... (9/13/09 12:24 PM) Reply
Gorgeous dress, the color is fantastic. Well work the fiddly bits!
renren said... (9/13/09 9:10 AM) Reply
This dress is truly and astonishingly beautiful. The fabrics alone sound so luscious: a silk/cotton blend underlined with a silk organza and lined in a silk/rayon. I don't want to take my eyes off the dress, floating there so ethereally in your lovely garden awash in colors of green, red, yellow and purple . . . and now blue.
Andreahg said... (9/13/09 8:51 AM) Reply
Very cute! I've been considering buying this pattern for a while. Now it's a go!
dbsewer said... (9/13/09 8:43 AM) Reply
Very pretty dress and great fabric. I'll bet your DD looks amazing in it.
MegquiltsinVT said... (9/13/09 6:57 AM) Reply
Very nice outcome! Well done. Thanks for the well-written review, too.

Merchant & Mills Top 64