Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8561 (MISSES' SKIRT AND PANTS)

Reviewed by:hilaryr

About hilaryrstar
Member since: 10/24/08
Posted on:9/13/09 3:42 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 6 people
See other patterns in this category: Pants    Skirts
DorothyK said... (9/15/09 10:37 AM) Reply
Love the pants. When you start getting compliments from everyone else, your partner will change his mind.
Nancy Rhodes said... (9/14/09 9:03 PM) Reply
Bravo! Great Look... now lets be seeing top-stitched pair here on PR in a day or two... i like them-- a lot~
Peggy L said... (9/14/09 4:53 PM) Reply
Very "up to the minute" looking!! I think they are super cute.
brrmm said... (9/13/09 7:39 PM) Reply
Think they look terrific! Great and roomy for cool summer wear. Good for the beach too. Well done.
Batik said... (9/13/09 4:14 PM) Reply
Looks great on you and I love that you got the mix right by matching with a more fitted top - very 80s, in a good way.
Michelle L said... (9/13/09 12:21 PM) Reply
Nice job! I always look at this pattern and wonder what it would look like "in real life." Yours turned out great. Very pretty!
mastdenman said... (9/13/09 11:01 AM) Reply
Your partner sounds like a child of mine. I like the pants. May have to actually sew this pattern.
dbsewer said... (9/13/09 8:37 AM) Reply
Very cute pants and a fun review. I once made a coat that DH said looked like a horse blanket. I wore it, then mom wore it, now it's back with me. So hang in there. There's lots of potential for long-term fun. :-)
renren said... (9/13/09 8:34 AM) Reply
LOL! I always love it when "they" ask if we are going to wear our things outside the house!!! Well, yes, as a matter of fact! Love these pants!
Clareew said... (9/13/09 7:15 AM) Reply
Great, they look fab.
rivergum said... (9/13/09 6:07 AM) Reply
Those pants look great! Must visit Tessuti's myself and make a pair.