Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3672 (Top & Skirts)

Reviewed by:Heidi Ho

About Heidi Hostar
Member since: 2/2/08
Posted on:9/13/09 11:44 PM

See other patterns in this category: Tops    Skirts
Lesley said... (1/27/10 5:47 PM) Reply
Thankyou for the tip about the waistband, very helpful, your skirt looks lovely, beaut color
Heidi Ho said... (9/14/09 3:40 PM) Reply
Thanks for all your comments. The way the waistband is shaped it needs to be in 2 pieces since it is more narrow at the top. The 3115 yoga pant band is more striaght.
Izzie said... (9/14/09 1:46 PM) Reply
Cute skirt! I've been wanting to use my dryflex for a skirt like this. It reminds me of a skirt I saw in the Atheleta catalog. Does the waistband have side seams? If so, could you change it to one long piece with a seam at the back? That is how the KS3115 yoga pants are done and you don't get all that bulk at the side seam. I like the longer length too, looks great!
homejewel said... (9/14/09 10:33 AM) Reply
After reading Cerisa's comments, I like the idea of making the short skirt for a swim suit coverup. Also, the top could easily be a tankini top. One more pattern for the wishlist! Thanks for highlighting this pattern, Heidi.
Cerisa said... (9/14/09 2:07 AM) Reply
Your skirt looks great on you - good length, fit and lovely colour. I have the pattern and have made several of the other view for my DD and she likes ( and wears) them. With the front point they are not too short and yet not too long. I am about to try the short version in swimmers lycra as a beach cover-up. Your modification has inpired me with other ideas. Thanks for the review.
Sewnsewmom said... (9/14/09 2:01 AM) Reply
Very cute skirt. I also love the waistband.
homejewel said... (9/14/09 0:32 AM) Reply
Cute - I like the waistband. I'm going to have to check this pattern out. Wow, if you had to add 9", wonder what I'd have to add - lol.

Sew Chic Contance Dress Pattern (ln8404)

Sew Chic Contance Dress Pattern (ln8404)

Christine Jonson Travel Trio One