Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1476 Coat only (Miyake coat pattern)

Reviewed by:mondari80516

About mondari80516
CO USA
Member since: 9/15/09
Posted on:9/15/09 4:29 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 4 people
Mrs. Columbo said... (9/17/09 2:22 AM) Reply
I picked up this pattern the other day and was looking for a wool to make it from but it was going to cost me $100. in fabric (I'm in Canada). So I put it aside and didn't get it. I have a purchased cape in two sided, one black one brown and love it. Want a replacement. I can probably get two sided fleece for less than a wool !! I'm glad you found it easy. I'm a novice and easy is right up my alley. Great review. :) Got a photo to share?
Ann Smith said... (9/16/09 0:07 AM) Reply
I made this coat 20 years ago out of a mohair fabric that drapes beautifully. I still wear it today. I like the idea of polar fleece for this.
snaffles said... (9/15/09 8:06 PM) Reply
I purchased an elegant acrylic fleece for this coat. I've never made it though because I thought it would be too bulky and heavy to wear. Should I try?

Ottobre Woman Magazine 02-2010-01