Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3115 (yoga pants and top)

Reviewed by:Raye Ann

About Raye Annstar
Member since: 3/25/09
Posted on:9/15/09 11:08 PM
Last Updated:10/27/09 4:32 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 13 people
See other patterns in this category: Tops    Activewear    Pants
Englishstitch said... (5/9/10 2:39 PM) Reply
Lovely outfit! Yes yours look much better than expensive shop bought ones!! I'll have to check this pattern old Nike pants are falling apart :-)
Mebber said... (1/13/10 9:54 AM) Reply
Thanks for a great review - looking around for a yoga pant pattern and you've got me convinced this is the one. Namaste.
Nata said... (11/1/09 8:15 AM) Reply
Looks perfect. I think you will get a lot of use out of it.
Em's Summer said... (10/31/09 6:18 PM) Reply
What a great pair of yoga pants! I especially love that it has a waist band!
LollyVee said... (10/28/09 2:54 PM) Reply
Ooooh I love those pants. Thanks for this review....I'm in need of new gym pants. These look perfect. Nice job!
Izzie said... (10/28/09 0:46 AM) Reply
Great job on your yoga pants and shorts! This is one of my most-used patterns. I even made some Chatarunga shorts! Love your "action" photos :)
Heidi Ho said... (10/27/09 11:18 PM) Reply
I love your newest version with the matching top! I think we are on the same wavelength when it comes to what we like!!! I like the action shot too! Just as nice as the Athleta Yogawear without the big price tag!!!
MaryDB said... (10/27/09 10:56 PM) Reply
I greatly admire anyone who a) practices yoga, and b) makes their own yoga outfit. It looks terrific. Nice job!
Kaitlinnegan said... (10/27/09 10:54 PM) Reply
Nice pants and nice warrior pose! I definitely need to get around to making some workout wear - the nice stuff is SO expensive to buy!
pammieh said... (10/27/09 10:36 PM) Reply
These are TNT and I can't wait to make some!
Barbara V said... (10/27/09 10:08 PM) Reply
These look great on you and must be so comfy for exercising. I love the image of your working so hard and your "dog child" fast asleep on the couch!
marec said... (10/27/09 7:30 PM) Reply
Raye Ann, these look terrific on you, and I love the matching top. What asana is that? :-) I made the full length version of the pants this last Saturday, and wore mine to yoga today. Way too big for me in action, so I will go down at least a size. You look marvelous in those pieces!!
Heidi Ho said... (9/16/09 3:41 PM) Reply
Those are great!
Raye Ann said... (9/16/09 11:47 AM) Reply
thanks everyone, for the nice comments. sewme- i sent you a PM, but I used maxi-lock thread for both construction and coverhem, used 80/12 needles on seams but had trouble on hem. switched to 90/14 needes, much better result:)
marec said... (9/16/09 10:13 AM) Reply
Raye Ann, these are really cute. This pattern is on its way to me so it was fun to read about how easy the instructions were. Enjoy wearing these on vacation!
sewme47 said... (9/16/09 9:27 AM) Reply
Awesome job on recreating the inspiration shorts! This is my go-to pattern for yoga pants. I just bought some supplex...can you tell me what thread and needle size you used?
Rebecca D said... (9/16/09 6:31 AM) Reply
These turned out great.
quathy said... (9/15/09 11:38 PM) Reply
These are really cute! Thanks for the review!

by: nanneke