Online Sewing Class: Understanding Wool Fabrics

Pattern Reviews> Ottobre Design Magazine> 03-2009-30 (Velma Vintage Skirt)

Reviewed by:Christas

About Christasstarstarstarstar
OK USA
Member since: 3/16/06
Posted on:9/16/09 5:39 PM

Mahler said... (9/19/09 1:02 PM) Reply
What a wonderful skirt. She looks so pretty. The look with the white skirt is more then adorable. I love the red shoes.
MamaSewing said... (9/17/09 10:32 AM) Reply
Oh my, both the outfit and your dd are just adorable! What a great skirt, I need to put this onmy ever growing to-do-list!!
callmeRuth said... (9/17/09 10:01 AM) Reply
Lovely skirt! I like everything you did---the lining, the buttonhole elastic, the pockets design on the diagonal, and that exquisite trim---perfect!
Erin D said... (9/17/09 0:00 AM) Reply
Thank you so much for the buttonhole elastic link. I didn't know it was there! The skirt looks fantastic.
Barbara V said... (9/16/09 11:35 PM) Reply
Totally adorable skirt! I can just imagine the tummy measuring session...so cute! The buttonhole elastic is such a good idea. How nice to have received fabric from DF.
Heatherrique said... (9/16/09 10:41 PM) Reply
Ahhhhh, how preciously stylish Claire is! Very pretty skirt!
Annette1 said... (9/16/09 9:34 PM) Reply
This is absolutely the cutest little outfit on the cutest little girl I've ever seen. :o) I hadn't seen the lining until just now. That makes it SOOOOOOOOOO much nicer -- and TWIRLIER. :o) I can't IMAGINE why you would have to use ELASTIC. I'm SURE Claire was as quiet a mouse while you were measuring her waist. :o))
Catbird said... (9/16/09 8:04 PM) Reply
This is absolutely priceless. Just when I think little Claire couldn't be any cuter, along comes a new outfit to take her cuteness to new heights. Every single detail is perfection: that fabric, the ribbon, the trim, the buttons, the BOOTS! The blouse goes beautifully with it -- did you make that? I don't wonder why Jenna and Margaret Anne want one of these, too. I hope they get their wish! You've done another amazing job. I just love this. Miss Claire is the luckiest girl in the world.
Karendee said... (9/16/09 7:18 PM) Reply
I think this might be the cutest picture and outfit, ever. Claire looks just adorable in her outfit and I find the design absolutely charming. Of course your excellent workmanship takes this outfit to a whole other level. Congratulations on an amazing garment and cute daughter.
AnneMarie60 said... (9/16/09 5:58 PM) Reply
So cute! The skirt is reminiscent of a by-gone era, but at the same time, it's fresh and timeless. Excellent work and review.

Fun with Fitting - SKIRTS