Pattern Reviews> Self Drafted Pattern> 83548-1000 (Pattern Magic Twisted Top)

Reviewed by:mylittleelephant

About mylittleelephantstar
Member since: 1/1/07
Posted on:9/30/09 7:07 AM
Last Updated:9/30/09 8:58 AM

petro said... (10/1/09 2:17 PM) Reply
I have made this several times, both as tops and elongated to dresses, and love it. I had to enlarge the pattern for me though and also made the neck looser because it felt too constricting. My tops were in stripey fabric which does interesting things with this pattern.
Barbara V said... (10/1/09 10:44 AM) Reply
Fascinating top and review. You drafted a wonderful version and it looks fabulous on you!
yorkshire lass said... (10/1/09 4:18 AM) Reply
Ooh, really lovely design and it does suit you so well. Bet you get loads of compliments wearing this.
Athene said... (9/30/09 3:43 PM) Reply
A very interesting and fascinating design. Looks great on you.
fuzzygalore said... (9/30/09 11:49 AM) Reply
Really fabulous! Thanks for the bits about the extra seam, I've hardly ever seen fabric wider than 140cm and I'm larger than you so I'm sure I'd need to do something like that.. Definitely a good idea to make seams an extra design feature.
Heatherrique said... (9/30/09 11:44 AM) Reply
Very innovative and stylish!
mylittleelephant said... (9/30/09 10:24 AM) Reply
Thanks for your comment donna mel, but seriously I do NOT have a great figure, I have very very thin skinny body and that's why I am excited about this pattern, the shape and how it falls are really giving my body curves that I wish to have:-). ha-ha-ha.
donna mel said... (9/30/09 9:31 AM) Reply
thanks for all the photos. it made your review totally understandable. what an interesting pattern shape! the top looks great on you - i think it REALLY helps to have a great figure!
mylittleelephant said... (9/30/09 7:51 AM) Reply
Thank you guys for your comments. LucyGoose, I have just added a link to the shop I bought from. I bought it a while ago and it might be just one off so I don't know if they still have it....I would love to know where I can get nice rib knit in UK too!
Lili123 said... (9/30/09 7:28 AM) Reply
what a nice top, very original.
LucyGoose said... (9/30/09 7:21 AM) Reply
That looks very comfortable and very cosy! Out of interest... where have you managed to buy rib knit in the UK? Or was it from Japan as well?

Mind Body and Sew What You Love Tank