Online Sewing Class: Bust Adjustments

Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 07-2009-104 (Shirred Shirtdress)

Reviewed by:lindseykron

About lindseykronstar
NC USA
Member since: 4/5/08
Posted on:10/2/09 10:45 AM
renren said... (10/3/09 1:31 PM) Reply
Very nice, and tightening up the shirring at the waist to get a more defined look (as you mentioned at your blog) would definitely improve the look (imo). If you have a waist (unlike me), show it off!!! They are delightful things to have! Good idea about using the throw from Urban Outfitters, and glad to know the Burda instructions weren't impossible. I was just looking at this Burda issue yesterday. Also, that skirt you are working on (as shown at your blog) is something I just love. I'll be watching for the review of it, too! Thanks!
FreyaStark said... (10/3/09 4:31 AM) Reply
A smart dress - well done.
kidmd said... (10/2/09 2:34 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review. This one is on my to-sew list. I love seeing how others have done it!
lara900 said... (10/2/09 1:31 PM) Reply
thank you for reviewing this: I hadn't even noticed the pattern in the issue -- now it'll go on my maybe list for next spring.
swede said... (10/2/09 11:07 AM) Reply
Really cute! I love the fabric too, I'd never thought to check Urban Outfitters, but that's a great idea, they have all those bedspreads waiting to be re-purposed!

by: nanneke