Pattern Reviews> Ottobre Woman Magazine> 05-2007-16 (Plus-sized Jeans)

Reviewed by:LornaJay

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 8 people

Other Projects by LornaJay using this Pattern

Vesta Patterns

Jane S said... (10/7/09 6:06 PM) Reply
Congrats! I know tha mount of work involved in this project since I just finished a 5 week class on making jeans...and made 4 mock ups to get close to what I wanted. Bravo on your persistence and determination. Now you'll fun trying this pattern out in different fabrics.
Annette1 said... (10/7/09 5:06 PM) Reply
Absolutely PERFECT, Lorna Jay. True, the fitting of these pants was a TEAM EFFORT, but you get to be the beneficiary wearer now -- ha! :o) They look GREAT on you. Look how nice they look in the BACK, too. :o)
LornaJay said... (10/7/09 3:25 AM) Reply
Thank you all. I'm more pleased with the trousers the longer I have them on. Yes, they're a bit baggy and not the style I'm used to, but they fit - and that makes up for almost anything!
KathySews said... (10/6/09 9:08 PM) Reply
congratulations, these are great. I find pants fit very frustrating. You can make anything now. Your persistance paid off.
ClaireEmily said... (10/6/09 5:45 PM) Reply
These are great! I also find buying RTW jeans very frustrating and it is so inspiring to see your success! Thank you for sharing your story.
sew obsessed said... (10/6/09 5:25 PM) Reply
Congratulations! These are wonderful. I thouroughly enjoyed reading the entire fitting tale of these pants. Your determination is inspiring. I agree, you won't find a more helpful bunch of people than here on PR. Reading the threads you had some great guidance from some of the most knowledgable members. As you can tell, there often times is more than one way to get from point A to point B :-) I applaud your effort in the quest for pants that fit....................
mhk3boys said... (10/6/09 4:40 PM) Reply
Your review is awesome! I like your pants, I think you did a great job on them and the fit! I know what you mean about trying on RTW!
Andreahg said... (10/6/09 4:12 PM) Reply
They came out very nicely and your review is very thorough. Thanks for sharing
All About Linings