Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 10-2009-121 (Blouse with Dolman Sleeves)

Reviewed by:Heatherrique

About Heatherriquestarstarstarstar
Member since: 6/27/06
Posted on:10/10/09 2:36 PM

alviana said... (10/20/09 12:04 PM) Reply
like i've commented in ur blog, beautiful top!
Paris75008 said... (10/12/09 6:15 AM) Reply
Such a flattering color. Looks great on you. Thanks as usual for the very helpful tutorial links.
Kellie R. said... (10/11/09 9:19 PM) Reply
Very pretty and feminine! I like this style on you! Great job working through the three dots!
Mufffet said... (10/11/09 3:15 PM) Reply
Awesome. You look great. Great Scott! I can't keep up with all your reviews! How do you find all the time to sew and all the rest that you do? :) Thanks for this great review. You could sew this again now that you have the pattern all beat into shape because you look great.
Jali said... (10/11/09 11:30 AM) Reply
The pink with the bit of sheen makes this blouse really come alive. Gorgeous!
Barbara V said... (10/11/09 10:33 AM) Reply
Oh, what a beautiful color on you! ....The style too, it is very flattering. I appreciated reading about the sizing issue and will keep that in mind if I make this top. Very interesting to ready about the Spiegel/Burda style similarities. Thanks!
Sigrid. said... (10/11/09 8:04 AM) Reply
The shirt came out fine, and the color is great for you. Perhaps you'll like it more after some time in the closet?
jilly cooper said... (10/11/09 2:18 AM) Reply
your reviews are always packed full of useful information, thank you
michalklimer said... (10/11/09 1:19 AM) Reply
it looks great on you! I wanted to try this shirt but I think I'll wait, it does not sound like a two sots pattern to me! Thanks for the review
MelissaB in WA said... (10/11/09 0:45 AM) Reply
That is such a pretty color on you. I hope you wear it - amazing how much ease some patterns have, huh?
Catbird said... (10/10/09 10:07 PM) Reply
Wow, this is beautiful! You look spectacular in these vibrant colors. I think if you reviewed something in grey we'd all fall off our chairs!
Annette1 said... (10/10/09 9:37 PM) Reply
You just absolutely SHINE in this COLOR, even in the THUMBNAIL. It's BEAUTIFUL! You should wear this OFTEN. :o) Actually, I really LIKE that empire style with the dolman sleeves. As for Wee Willie Winkie, well, I hadn't thought of him in years. :o)
katharin said... (10/10/09 8:40 PM) Reply
The blouse looks good on you and I love the color. Thank you for the review and the warning on the ease, I was wondering about this style.
FreyaStark said... (10/10/09 7:38 PM) Reply
It looks pretty good to me. Your efforts have paid off.
Heidi Ho said... (10/10/09 7:22 PM) Reply
Great review and cute blouse!
Re Becca said... (10/10/09 7:03 PM) Reply
The color looks stunning on you. You managed to get a very flattering top out of this.
eugenia123 said... (10/10/09 6:03 PM) Reply
It may have given you trouble but you have made this totally work - it's gorgeous and glamorous - perfect for you!
LornaJay said... (10/10/09 5:02 PM) Reply
Very flattering final version - thanks for the warning on the ease.
Fran S said... (10/10/09 2:49 PM) Reply
Thanks for the helpful review. I had seen this in the magazine and liked it, but will take your comments into consideration if I go ahead. That said, you did a beautiful job on it and it looks great on you. That definitely is your color!

by: chesneykat