Online Sewing Class: Bust Adjustments

Member since: 7/17/07
Posted on:10/12/09 1:33 PM
Last Updated:11/29/09 5:51 PM

yorkshire lass said... (11/30/09 7:31 AM) Reply
This does look cute on you. I hear you on the alterations. Burda has me tearing my hair out when I try to make their tops too. Thanks for a very helpful review. It's always good to have the pitfalls pointed out, though not so nice being the one that found the pitfalls. :)
Sara The Slayer said... (11/30/09 7:10 AM) Reply
Aha! Someone else with Burda matching pieces problems. I also have things come out weirdly different sizes.
21wale said... (11/29/09 8:44 PM) Reply
I think that's a challenging style to fit for any shape. It turned out great! And that's a great color on you.
Michele Lommasson said... (11/29/09 6:46 PM) Reply
I really enjoyed your review. I think your top turned out quite well, at least it looks very good in the picture. Great picture with the Belgian!
quixoticpixels said... (11/29/09 6:36 PM) Reply
I think it looks really lovely on you! So sorry that it was such a pain in the neck to make though. Great shot with the horse :)
Andrea670 said... (10/13/09 8:25 PM) Reply
Your top really did turn out nicely with all the alterations that you did.
Andrea670 said... (10/13/09 7:27 PM) Reply
Your top really did turn out nicely with all the alterations that you did.
renren said... (10/12/09 9:39 PM) Reply
Well, I do think it is cute and thanks for the info on the fabric. The color is great. I just love your skirt and I don't know if you are planning on wearing these together, but I keep thinking just a splash of blue at the neckline would be nice if you do wear them together. I don't know if a tube type cami out of the blue skirt fabric would work under the top and if that might make you feel better about the top. Anyway, however you wear it, it's lovely. Sorry the top gave you such fits!!!
mhk3boys said... (10/12/09 8:07 PM) Reply
Your top looks pretty and I love the color! All your alterations seemed to have paid off but I know how you feel!

Marfy 0692