Online Sewing Class: Bust Adjustments

Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2501 (Misses Tops)

Reviewed by:ladybegood

About ladybegoodstarstar
Member since: 5/19/03
Posted on:2/3/10 9:26 PM
Last Updated:2/3/10 9:33 PM

Boho Banjo art to wear

pdf sewing patterns

eugenia123 said... (2/4/10 12:23 PM) Reply
I love this pattern and your version is wonderful, very pretty - the fabric and buttons are lovely.
Jane S said... (2/4/10 10:03 AM) Reply
I love the changes you made to this gorgeous blouse. I bought it, knowing that I could make it work after much effort...and you did the necessary work! Thanks for inspiring me to continue to keep it on my to do list. I especially love what you did with the collar.
Mimi O said... (2/4/10 8:48 AM) Reply
Sorry about the extra comments...PR did something funky on me when I went to edit the comment.
Mimi O said... (2/4/10 8:45 AM) Reply
I think the fabric is really cute!!! Suggestion for future fabrics of this nature is to us Fray Check on the cut edges prior to constructing your garment. It works wonders. http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog/productdetail.jsp?CATID=cat2864&PRODID=prd2992
Mimi O said... (2/4/10 8:45 AM) Reply
Mimi O said... (2/4/10 8:42 AM) Reply
I think the fabric is really cute!!! Suggestion for future fabrics of this nature is to us Fray Check on the cut edges prior to constructing your garment. It works wonders. You can find this at Joann's. Here is a link (don't know if it will work in a comment) if it doesn't just copy and past to your browser. Fray Check
mhk3boys said... (2/4/10 8:15 AM) Reply
Wow! Your top is so pretty! I love your colors and your buttons!
yorkshire lass said... (2/4/10 7:33 AM) Reply
What a gorgeous blouse. The shaping is wonderful and I can see it becoming a staple in your wardrobe. Hope it doesn't fall apart in the wash, that would be such a pity.
Ripple Dandelion said... (2/4/10 6:46 AM) Reply
I love it and I'm distressed to think of it falling apart in the wash. Beautiful top!
crazygrad said... (2/3/10 9:37 PM) Reply
Really cute!
waltzqueen said... (10/13/09 12:50 PM) Reply
This looks like a very flattering style for you and it certainly fits well! I look forward to the finished garment.
Kellie R. said... (10/12/09 7:05 PM) Reply
I'm glad to see you sewing! It seems you haven't reviewed much lately and I miss following your work. I can't wait to see your top when it's finished.

Sis Boom Meghan Peasant Dress