Online Sewing Class: Bust Adjustments

Pattern Reviews> Other> Drape Drape #5 (V Neck Draped Knit Dress)

Reviewed by:nicegirl

About nicegirlstarstarstarstar
DC USA
Member since: 5/10/06
Posted on:10/27/09 10:44 AM

Sweater knit fabrics

nikarphar said... (6/5/11 10:06 PM) Reply
One of the absolute best dresses you have ever made
ConnieBJ said... (11/11/09 6:09 PM) Reply
Whhooo baby! Gorgeous Trena! I'll have to take a look for that book!
MarshaG. said... (10/31/09 10:42 AM) Reply
Well......I just couldn't stand it and ordered the book this morning as a "birthday gift" for me! I'm imagining that I can figure out how to lengthen it......*<*
MarshaG. said... (10/30/09 7:22 PM) Reply
TO DIE FOR!!! The color is stunning on you, the drape accentuates all of the right areas, and I WANT ONE!!! From your experience working with this pattern, is it possible to lengthen it to an evening gown?
Athene said... (10/30/09 3:06 AM) Reply
What a gorgeous look on you. This dress is really something. And thank you so much for mentioning how easily silk jersey marks. I purchased some but have not sewn it up yet - I will have to be very careful. Unlike your great purchase, unfortunately in Canada I paid $30 a metre for it.
petro said... (10/28/09 9:44 AM) Reply
That does look lovely on you! I've just got the book, and felt disappointed because I couldn't find anything I liked. I think your photos definitely show this one off better than the model in the book!
Jane S said... (10/28/09 7:37 AM) Reply
You do look absolutely beautiful in this dress...wonderfully sophisticated and a great color for you. Wow is all I can say.
Rebecca D said... (10/28/09 7:03 AM) Reply
You look absolutely gorgeous. And what a helpful review, to boot.
snapdragonfly said... (10/28/09 6:34 AM) Reply
Loving your work, another winner.
yummymummy38 said... (10/28/09 1:49 AM) Reply
looks fantastic on you, the colour, silhouette, everything! you are goddess material.
PegL said... (10/27/09 7:55 PM) Reply
Gorgeous dress and you look amazing in it!
digs57 said... (10/27/09 6:26 PM) Reply
Another very nice dress from Nicegirl - and this one is drop-dead-gorgeous. You look very Cleopatra in that doorway shot. Just think, next time you need a frock for a black tie gala, just repeat this little number in full length black, and you'll be all set.
sewbehind said... (10/27/09 6:12 PM) Reply
Gorgeous! Love everything about it. That green looks so nice on you. What a steal for the fabric.
Amanda S. said... (10/27/09 5:39 PM) Reply
Absolutely gorgeous! The color looks awesome with your skin and hair. Great job! And happy birthday too.
MissCelie said... (10/27/09 5:09 PM) Reply
This dress is the business. I love it!
FreyaStark said... (10/27/09 3:53 PM) Reply
A distinctive and very feminine dress. It looks great on you, especially in green.
Barbara V said... (10/27/09 3:29 PM) Reply
What an amazing dress and style, very flattering on you. I'm impressed that you forged ahead in assembly without instructions!
pterion said... (10/27/09 3:23 PM) Reply
You look very chic in this dress. The color and drape of the fabric are just perfect.
Nancy K said... (10/27/09 3:22 PM) Reply
Spectacular! It is a gorgeous dress that is really flattering on you. Perfect color too.
SueV said... (10/27/09 2:35 PM) Reply
wow! what a great dress! and you look fantastic in it!
Mufffet said... (10/27/09 2:14 PM) Reply
FANTASTIC dress and photo. What a nice drape. Fit is excellent and color is superb.
elainemay said... (10/27/09 1:42 PM) Reply
How beautiful! I think I'm going to need to track this book down. Just stunning.
Phyllis T said... (10/27/09 1:39 PM) Reply
Love the dress and the color. It looks absolutely terrific on you.
cindyann said... (10/27/09 1:36 PM) Reply
I don't think there is a more perfect dress for you on the planet. The color and style are so YOU. You look just lovely!
Laurasews said... (10/27/09 1:36 PM) Reply
Absolutely beautiful and very flattering. Love it!
portercs said... (10/27/09 1:05 PM) Reply
Totally fabulous dress! You look great it in.
Knitters Delight said... (10/27/09 12:52 PM) Reply
This is my favorite dress you have made! I love it.
Raye Ann said... (10/27/09 12:12 PM) Reply
drape drape Dramatic and Delightful! this is beautiful and makes me want the book:) you did a lovely job on it and it is very flattering and sophisticated on you.
CynthiaSue said... (10/27/09 12:05 PM) Reply
how can you post a dress like this without full 100% guaranteed access to the pattern? that is just cruel:):) We might have to tear it to shreds life the 3 wicked stepsisters of Cinderella!
SusiM said... (10/27/09 12:04 PM) Reply
This dress is stunningly elegant on you! And the color is perfect. Silk jersey for $5.99 - Oh, what a find. This dress is the best!
gatorgirl4325 said... (10/27/09 11:57 AM) Reply
Love the length, color, style - abosoulutely gorgeous! I *know* you had a fabulous birthday in that dress!!!
homejewel said... (10/27/09 11:32 AM) Reply
I love the picture you posted here, but when I went to your blog and looked at the back and sides of the dress - wow!!! The dress looks amazing on you and you really need to see the whole thing for the effect. Great job!
Auntie Allyn said... (10/27/09 11:24 AM) Reply
Wow, this looks just terrific on you! Love the color and the style!
Elona said... (10/27/09 11:22 AM) Reply
What a spectacular dress! It looks wonderful on you.
Sic said... (10/27/09 11:20 AM) Reply
Wow! You look amazing! Gorgeous dress! Also, I admire your bravery in taking on a pattern that looks so complicated!
katlew03 said... (10/27/09 11:16 AM) Reply
Absolutely gorgeous dress. Love the color, also. It looks great on you. Definitely unique and absolutely worth all the work to make it. You always pick great styles, but this is my favorite for you.
heathercampbell29 said... (10/27/09 11:11 AM) Reply
Fabulous! How brave you are for tackling something in Japanese. It turned out wonderfully, though.

by: RachelKenn...