Pattern Reviews> Other> Sew Cute Couture (AS&E) R (Sew Cute Couture (AS&E) Ring o)

Reviewed by:solosmocker

About solosmockerstarstarstar
Member since: 1/23/06
Posted on:10/30/09 7:47 PM

GKathleen said... (12/9/09 9:09 AM) Reply
Very detailed, articulate review. Makes me want to buy the book and sew the patterns! Thank you!
ukdame said... (10/31/09 8:47 PM) Reply
Wow, such detail. I was trying to guerss the fabric from the image and would not have guessed home dec. I love toile on children but have not entered the smocking domain as yet. Soo I hope.
Elemenopeo said... (10/31/09 3:47 PM) Reply
Nurse Jane said... (10/31/09 1:12 PM) Reply
Love your dress! Thanks for your tips. I just purchased this book (at JoAnn's of call places!) and expect to take a class with Gail in the Spring when she visits New England.
swede said... (10/31/09 11:58 AM) Reply
Wow, that is just beautiful. I love the fabric and smocking colors.
Christas said... (10/31/09 10:29 AM) Reply
What a very pretty and unique dress! Your mix of fabrics makes it "young"! Your details are so perfect. Every time I see one of your gorgeous creations, you make me remember my stack of AS&E magazines and the joy I used to have smocking for my daughters. Thanks for the review.
j222b said... (10/30/09 11:30 PM) Reply
Gorgeous. I love how you used the toile and the 4 strand floss for smocking.
Barbara V said... (10/30/09 10:37 PM) Reply
It is always a treat to look at your smocked creations. This one is adorable. I love the colorful thread, buttons and trim over the black and white toile. I'll look forward to seeing the cashmere jacket!
Sandi S said... (10/30/09 8:53 PM) Reply
Can't wait to see the jacket - I haven't tried that pattern yet, but I def. love this book and this bishop pattern.
smoody said... (10/30/09 8:41 PM) Reply
You've done a beautiful job here! I say, the details and the intricate techniques you've produced a masterpiece! Can't wait to see the jacket !!!!
semiscot said... (10/30/09 8:25 PM) Reply
Superb work. Lovely.

Sew Chic Knapsack Pattern (ln100)

Sew Chic Knapsack Pattern (ln100)