Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1082 (MISSES' SKIRT)

Reviewed by:Tailypo

About Tailypostarstarstar
Member since: 8/6/03
Posted on:11/2/09 11:35 PM
Last Updated:11/3/09 12:31 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 14 people
See other patterns in this category: Skirts
d1g1t1ze said... (11/10/09 8:54 PM) Reply
I just love your reviews. Funny AND extremely helpful!
Tailypo said... (11/4/09 11:47 AM) Reply
Thanks everyone for your kind feedback! And I must say that when Debbie Cook says I have fitted something nicely, I feel as if I have really accomplished something. Thanks again.
nicegirl said... (11/4/09 11:33 AM) Reply
I love it! The skirt came out fabulous in the test fabric and I'm sure you'll love it even more in your fabulous fabric!
ElizabethDee said... (11/4/09 10:16 AM) Reply
oops, a double post! sorry.
ElizabethDee said... (11/4/09 10:14 AM) Reply
Your skirt fits you beautifully -- your hard work really paid off! You are inspiring me as I struggle with a skirt sloper. I hope we get to see your skirt in the fancy fabric too.
Diane E said... (11/3/09 8:08 PM) Reply
Beautiful fit! Love the silhouette. I could see why you'd want several of these in your wardrobe. Me too!
Debbie Cook said... (11/3/09 8:08 PM) Reply
Great fit! This is a wonderful style for you, esp. now that you've fitted it so nicely.
Kay Y said... (11/3/09 7:54 PM) Reply
Nice work - the fit is looking good. Will we see the "real" one??
gatorgirl4325 said... (11/3/09 2:49 PM) Reply
I love this skirt and your fancy version is going to be fabulous! Thanks for a through review.
Mermie said... (11/3/09 1:34 PM) Reply
Your skirt looks great on you, great fit!
CarolynGM said... (11/3/09 1:18 PM) Reply
The fit is looking great. I think the pegged style looks very nice on you.
Raye Ann said... (11/3/09 12:12 PM) Reply
i admire your perseverance, and the skirt is very pretty! i love the shaping and seam lines. i bet in a heavier fabric, this would be a knock out for you!
Mufffet said... (11/3/09 10:39 AM) Reply
Thanks for the review. Your skirt looks really nice on you. I have not given up my fuller skirts and won't but this skirt would be an inspiration were I to offend the world by going to the pencil skirt!
Jane S said... (11/3/09 10:22 AM) Reply
I love this skirt on you. I have those same fit issues but also want to be a bit more current in my wardrobe each season. thanks for such a helpful review. I'm inspired to follow your lead on this one.
Allie in Hong Kong said... (11/3/09 2:50 AM) Reply
Wow you achieved an incredible fit on this skirt, it's so flattering!