Pattern Reviews> Ottobre Design Magazine> 01-2008-19

About Christasstarstarstarstar
Member since: 3/16/06
Posted on:11/13/09 11:51 PM
Mahler said... (11/20/09 1:38 PM) Reply
You are such an adorable mother. Again, I would have given my best colouring book to have one of those as a child. Lucky kids.
Christas said... (11/16/09 11:59 AM) Reply
Thanks, everyone, for the nice comments! I got the kitty knit at Sew Baby. The other knits were from a fabric co-op.
jeanharville said... (11/16/09 11:09 AM) Reply
What cute PJs. Where did you get the knit fabric?
MamaSewing said... (11/15/09 8:58 PM) Reply
I just love your girl's pj's! Your girls and their outfits are so cute!
MelissaB in WA said... (11/15/09 1:45 AM) Reply
How precious! Love the picture of the "twinkies". :-)
Karendee said... (11/14/09 7:19 PM) Reply
What a treat those two girls are all dressed up in their pjs. I love all the waistline detail with the ribbon and the flat portion at the waist. That's not only decorative but comfy looking. And it keeps all the heavy bulk down at the waistline. Thanks so much for a wonderful review.
Barbara V said... (11/14/09 6:25 PM) Reply
The wide knit waistband is a great idea regarding comfort and looks so nice. Lovely work as ever! What stylish little sleepers you have!
Erin D said... (11/14/09 4:26 PM) Reply
Your work is always so appealing to look at. Thanks for the review!
Catbird said... (11/14/09 9:00 AM) Reply
These are great little PJs! I love the look of that pink ribbon as a drawstring. The clear elastic is a fantastic idea. I don't think you have to be pint-sized to want to use that. I made some yoga pants that have something similar and they're so comfortable I sometimes wear them to bed! Ms. Claire looks so happy in her new pajamas!
Peggy L said... (11/14/09 5:27 AM) Reply
Great pants and perfect pj's. Love that waistband. I need to put it on my list of things to try.
Annette1 said... (11/14/09 0:32 AM) Reply
These are SO cute and comfy! I LOVE the ribbon idea for the drawstring. It looks like it must be grosgain, although I can't see it UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL. I need me some CLEAR ELASTIC. :o) I have a feeling the TWINKIES will be wanting more of these little pants. :o)

BurdaStyle Downloadable 10/2010 #137