JStern Womens Jeans and JStern Misses Jeans">Blueprints to Blue Jeans Online Sewing Class

Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 2005 (Choice of T-shirts)

Reviewed by:MaryBeth

About MaryBethstarstarstar
USA
Member since: 1/1/03

Hall of Fame 2007
Posted on:2/15/04 9:28 PM

mClones said... (2/18/04 11:03 AM) Reply
That neckline and color look just great on you.
Barbara at Cat Fur Studio said... (2/17/04 11:06 AM) Reply
MaryBeth - Your top is gorgeous! You look great.
Mollykat said... (2/16/04 11:03 PM) Reply
Its a beautiful color for you to wear!
Debbie Cook said... (2/16/04 4:37 PM) Reply
MaryBeth, another great project by you. Love the color too! I'm getting ready to sew my 3rd Jalie 2005. I really love this pattern. I haven't tried the boat neck yet ... I always think my bra straps are going to peek out. But I guess that's in style now too. :-)
SouthernStitch said... (2/16/04 4:26 PM) Reply
I've got the short neck thing too, and yes, boatnecks are flattering for that - your's looks great!
Danvillegirl said... (2/16/04 3:21 PM) Reply
MaryBeth, the top looks very good on you. I am working on the same top, just got my pattern last week. I love the boatneck construction they used. I had no problem with it. Have not added the sleeves and such yet but I think it will be a winner. As everyone has already said, that color looks good on you. Keep those reviews coming.
MaryBeth said... (2/16/04 1:57 PM) Reply
Wow, I was really *scared* to wear this color...thanks for the feedback, really! (yeah, more purple shades!)
CatherineN said... (2/16/04 1:13 PM) Reply
That color is so becoming to you.
MaryBeth said... (2/16/04 8:52 AM) Reply
Lisa: I cut the pattern based on my measurements,which means that I cut a Z for the shoulders, neck and armscye and went to AA for theside seams and hips. Very easy with this multi-sized pattern.
Lisa Laree said... (2/16/04 8:32 AM) Reply
Looks good! Did you cut the size according to your measurements or 'size up'? I've noticed that some reviewers have done one and some the other and I'm just curious which you did.
Linda E. said... (2/16/04 7:54 AM) Reply
MaryBeth very cute tee you have a very good eye for style and colors enjoy you creations very much.
Rebecca D said... (2/16/04 7:09 AM) Reply
The neckline is great on you. I have a similar fabric from EOS and never thought of using it for this pattern. Thanks for the idea. What a lovely color on you!
Katharine in BXL said... (2/16/04 6:55 AM) Reply
Want a canny choice! It is a lovely color, a good midweight, and very flattering neckline. Congrats!
Tini said... (2/16/04 4:04 AM) Reply
Marybeth, that looks soo great on you. Great T with a great colour!
Elona said... (2/15/04 11:42 PM) Reply
Very pretty tee, MaryBeth, and very flattering!

by: julliams