Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3155 (Yoga Pants and Hoodie)

Reviewed by:kim*brown

About kim*brownstarstarstar
MD USA
Member since: 10/16/06
Posted on:11/18/09 12:09 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
See other patterns in this category: Shorts    Tops    Suits / Separates    Pants
Em's Summer said... (11/18/09 10:15 PM) Reply
Great yoga set!!!
kim*brown said... (11/18/09 8:02 PM) Reply
Thanks ladies. I guess what I mean is that I feel more mature in age then I am while wearing this. Thank you all for your kind words, and I like the outcome, it was easy and looks great, but when I put it on it just doesn't do it for me. I don't feel cute. I feel like I look funny in it? Even when I throw on sweats and a tee, I like to feel comfortable/cute.
okie2thdoc said... (11/18/09 7:48 PM) Reply
You don't look old! It's a great color. If you have an embroidery machine it would be cute with a nice outlined image. I'm glad you like the pattern. It's waiting for Spring in my stash;)
Christas said... (11/18/09 6:26 PM) Reply
What do you mean that you feel "old' in it?! It is a beautiful color and very nicely sewn. It looks very good on you, and you will look stylish while being comfy!
Time4me said... (11/18/09 12:57 PM) Reply
You might feel old but it doesn't look old! Perhaps if you found a cotton stretch blend you could go down a size and that might make you feel younger! The style is very nice so don't give up. I just saw some really lovely JLo stretch velour in a local fabric store here in BC, Canada that would look great in this style.
Teeavilnor said... (11/18/09 12:43 PM) Reply
It looks good on you comfortable too.
sewbehind said... (11/18/09 12:38 PM) Reply
Very cute. I always think that the Kwik Sew pattern envelopes are so uninspiring, but they are usually so cute made up. Yours is no exception.

by: AmberSage