Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3271 (Misses Pants)

Reviewed by:pammieh

vestapatterns.com

Paganoonoo

Upcycle sewing patterns

pammieh said... (11/24/09 11:11 AM) Reply
Sara - I can totally see that. I'm easy to make pants for I'm totally straight - and the small elastic helped. But, blouse's - no way - I'm all curves! It took a few alterations - otherwise you are correct - they have ALOT of ease - also if I used a more drapey material it would have helped. I liked it because I needed a confidence boost after my cozy (which drained my sewing strength) - Mrs. Moos - Yes, Pockets would have been great! I forgot to post I actually sewed on front pockets and took them off cause they looked wonky. MHK - Thanks!
Sara The Slayer said... (11/24/09 10:29 AM) Reply
Oh MAN! I Had a disaster with this pattern, it's still floating around unfinished. It was also HUGE - I took in almost two inches on EACH LEG. The elastic waistband looked like sweatpants. This might have been my biggest sewing disaster ever lol. I'm so glad to see it work out for someone...in fact, with your alterations, mine would probably look similar. I did the panels too, which covered a lot of the mess.
mhk3boys said... (11/24/09 6:44 AM) Reply
Great job on your pants!
Mrs.Moos said... (11/24/09 0:34 AM) Reply
Thanks for posting this review. i ahev put this pattern in my shopping cart here onPR several times. Now think I am going to buy it. Only problem--no pockets! Need pockets! May have to add some. Thanks again.

Understanding Wool Fabrics