Online Sewing Class: Clone Your Favorite Garment

Pattern Reviews> Sewing Workshop> Trio (Trio)

Reviewed by:DorothyK

About DorothyKstarstarstarstar
CA United States
Member since: 3/13/06
Posted on:11/25/09 8:06 PM
Last Updated:5/25/10 0:32 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 13 people
Michele W said... (5/15/11 8:14 PM) Reply
I love the fabric you used on the pants. It looks lightweight and drapes beautifully making a great look on the pocket. I am working on the trio top and was wondering how the pants looked. I love this site!
sfshaza said... (5/27/10 12:51 PM) Reply
Love those snazzy zippers on the pockets! I missed this update before. Thanks for posting the notes about putting on the zipper, as I might want to try that version at some point. Very cute!
Ann Smith said... (5/25/10 12:06 PM) Reply
Great pants that could have come from a shop we know in PA. Very cool with the zippers. And your fabric choice is perfect.
Mushywear said... (5/25/10 0:27 AM) Reply
I really like these pants and love how you styled them, especially with the tunic.
DorothyK said... (3/16/10 12:59 PM) Reply
Leslie, the top is Vogue 8542, a very easy pattern. Here is the link to my review of it. http://sewing.patternreview.com/cgi-bin/readreview.pl?readreview=1&reviewnum=45603
milwaukee_kelly said... (3/15/10 6:37 PM) Reply
Love the pants! I am tracing the pattern now. Thanks for the helpful review.
Leslie Bonner said... (12/21/09 8:09 PM) Reply
Wow, very cute pants and I love the full shot of you-very chic. What is the white top? I think I have those same shoes also - very popular.
kkkkaty said... (11/26/09 11:39 AM) Reply
so cool! I have those same shoes, as well....
marthamyers said... (11/26/09 10:23 AM) Reply
These pants look so good on you! What are you wearing with them in the full length shot. They are great with the long tunic. Nice work, as always.
lamstu said... (11/25/09 11:33 PM) Reply
Cute pants. I also like the way you used the alternating grain to stress the style lines. (I have those same shoes in blue and red!)
Barbara V said... (11/25/09 10:18 PM) Reply
What wonderful and fun looking pants especially in that very rich looking fabric. I like the horizontal placement of grain on your pocket. Super job and you look great in them.

All About Linings