Pattern Reviews> Wild Ginger> Wild Things (Booties)

Reviewed by:MaryBeth

About MaryBethstarstarstar
USA
Member since: 1/1/03

Posted on:2/20/04 9:58 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 1 people
Tessa said... (2/24/04 9:47 AM) Reply
I am also on a quest for polar socks/booties. I'm going to try a KwikSew pattern, and one from More PolarFleece Pizzazz - just as soon as I get time! I've even considered buying polarfleece socks from Mountain Equipment Coop just to use as a pattern!! Please let us know how the moccasin pattern works.
SouthernStitch said... (2/23/04 11:53 AM) Reply
MB I need some too! Can't wait for you to make some from your book and review them. Sounds like what my tired tootsies need!
MaryBeth said... (2/21/04 2:40 PM) Reply
Great News! I listened to my whinning about the moccasin book and found it online. It's listed as out of print (Barnes and Noble) but through the website NativeCulter.com I found it at Loonfeather Leather for $6.00!
MaryBeth said... (2/21/04 10:58 AM) Reply
Hehehe, AnneM! This pattern will do in a pinch. I really wanted and couldn't figure out was a sole that wrapped up around the foot a bit. Sure wish I could find a good moccasin pattern. I'll review what I try next though :)
AnneM said... (2/21/04 8:12 AM) Reply
DH & I have RTW slipper booties like this that we absolutely love. But ... they are wearing out. Try that Green Pepper pattern for me, ok? :D

Papercut Patterns Constellation