Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3127 (Baby Jackets, Pants and Hat)

Reviewed by:Leslie in Austin

About Leslie in Austinstarstarstarstar
Member since: 1/30/03
Posted on:2/21/04 5:38 PM
Last Updated:11/5/04 6:38 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people
See other patterns in this category: Baby clothes
Leslie in Austin said... (12/30/04 11:24 AM) Reply
Got the nicest note from my SIL, thanking me for the crochet knit sweater: "The lavender cardigan is gorgeous and perfect for our cool San Diego evenings! It's prettier than anything I've seen in the highest-end baby shops." See? That fabric is a hit!!
Jennifer shaw said... (11/6/04 3:05 PM) Reply
Soo very adorable!
LiZ said... (11/6/04 2:13 PM) Reply
Beautiful Baby wear Leslie.Your firends and relations are lucky to have you make these for them, I hope that they appreciate your efforts.
Irene said... (11/6/04 1:07 AM) Reply
Adorable! That's a wonderful fabric, and your finishing treatments add just the right touch. Thanks for sharing your techniques.
Elemenopeo said... (11/5/04 9:03 PM) Reply
I am so tempted by that fabric. It is really cool. That sweater looks very heirloomy - the original set is wonderful too.
SewTabby said... (11/5/04 8:57 PM) Reply
Gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous!!
Levone said... (11/5/04 7:34 PM) Reply
Great job! All of the pieces you made are very cute and expensive looking.
joan said... (11/5/04 7:15 PM) Reply
You incorporated some very nice touches, not surprising SIL says she got lots of compliments. Good Job on both projects!
SouthernStitch said... (2/23/04 12:04 PM) Reply
I would have loved one for my little ones!! Great job!
Star said... (2/23/04 8:44 AM) Reply
Ooooh so cute and prectical. Very nice.
Judy Williment said... (2/22/04 3:19 PM) Reply
Oh that's adorable! My two cents on practicality - I personally loved two pieces because it is so easy to whip the leggings off to change the baby, and it allows for longer or shorter babies better than a onesie (love those too though). And I liked sewn in feet - my kids were always losing socks and booties.
Hilary said... (2/22/04 9:32 AM) Reply
oh. how CUTE! I've been wanting this pattern! and I think this is a very practical outfit, and I'm it will be well received! Beautiful job~thanks! NOw I must get some sherpa~and this pattern :o)
Karen Bowers said... (2/22/04 8:57 AM) Reply
darling! KS kids patterns are just wonderful! i was noting the other pattern that came with this cute set. just by changing the ears, you could easily make a kitten or a dog even. very, very cute.
JDpenelope said... (2/22/04 7:25 AM) Reply
Beautifully rendered, with elegant touches. Very nice.
Lou. said... (2/22/04 6:47 AM) Reply
Leslie, these are fantastic and I think it makes a lovely going home outfit for either sex. I want it now!!
sewgirl said... (2/21/04 6:02 PM) Reply
Definitely cute, cute, cute.
MaryBeth said... (2/21/04 5:45 PM) Reply
Leslie, these are darling and the jonquils in the photo are such an elegant touch. Wish I could see the trim closer, though. Keep this up and you may end up making them for your own household....
amyf said... (2/21/04 5:43 PM) Reply
Very cute, and very useful! Now I wish I had gotten some of that sherpa!!!

No Pattern Used DIY Garter