Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 5592 (Misses Pants in two lengths)

Reviewed by:Sewlovelier

About Sewlovelierstar
Member since: 7/22/07
Posted on:12/8/09 1:40 PM
Last Updated:12/9/09 3:37 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 6 people
See other patterns in this category: Pants

Just Make it Sew

Quality Fashion Fabrics

lamstu said... (12/9/09 7:46 PM) Reply
This looks great on you! I am searching for good jeans patterns, always. (One of the few thing that I still always purchase instead of sewing.) Based on your review, I will give this pattern another look.
Gecko said... (12/9/09 7:26 PM) Reply
These look great! I too, love a high waist pair of pants- they are so much more flattering and help hide my tummy!
frame said... (12/9/09 3:56 PM) Reply
Thanks for fixing your blog link. These pants look great. I like the wide legs and the high waist also. They look like they fit great at your waist and hips. Very flattering style. I'm sorry I don't know how to fix the picture size, but they are easy to view on your blog. :) ETA: We were posting at the same time, your picture size is fine now. Thank you.
Sewlovelier said... (12/9/09 3:39 PM) Reply
Thanks homejewel. I inserted a new link and the pic is a little better.
homejewel said... (12/9/09 2:18 PM) Reply
I just checked out the pics on your blog. Your jeans look fantastic. It looks like the picture above (gallery) is from flickr - maybe you have it set for thumbnail size. Is there a place to change the size on flickr and then use a new link?
Sewlovelier said... (12/9/09 0:35 AM) Reply
LinCee, Thanks for bringing this to my attention. The blog link is fixed and I think the picture as well. eta Nevermind, I can't get the picture larger. How do you do that?
frame said... (12/8/09 5:36 PM) Reply
I would really love to see these, but your picture is soooo tiny, and your blog link doesn't work.

Violette Field Threads Emmaline Maxi Dress

by: katski

Sew Chic Southern Belle Dress Pattern (ln8503)

Sew Chic Southern Belle Dress Pattern (ln8503)

Petite Plus Patterns Easy Wrap Dress