Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 4949

Posted on:12/9/09 3:16 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular
See other patterns in this category: Costumes    Toddlers
Em's Summer said... (12/11/09 12:28 PM) Reply
What a great fitting pair of pants!!! You are soo lucky to have found a pants pattern that fits you right out of the envelope! I think the pants look good on you, but if you don't make the pants as is again, then I agree that you should use the pattern as a TNT to morph with other leg silhouettes. Great pants!
mssewcrazy said... (12/10/09 8:07 AM) Reply
I commented on the plus size thread before I saw the review. How lucky to get a vintage pants pattern fitted up without alteration. I would definitely try these on with lots of different top styles or play with the leg widths from knee down before retiring them. The fit is that good on these.
Barbara V said... (12/9/09 10:25 PM) Reply
Nice pair of vintage pants. How nice that they sewed right up without much altering. I think the style looks nice and trim on you and they give a variety to the pant styles in your wardrobe.
feldmanTcat said... (12/9/09 6:29 PM) Reply
IT's nice to see someone else try vintage pants patterns. I've done three so far (only one is reviewed here) and I am really happy with them. Great job, I always love your reviews - I too only sew vintage.

by: rlcgee