Pattern Reviews> Butterick> 5101 (Wrap top & pants)

Reviewed by:BlossomKyle

Last Updated:12/12/09 10:05 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Tops
CynthiaSue said... (12/13/09 11:28 PM) Reply
you have totally mastered taking a VERY good picture of yourself in the mirror! your pictures are always so helpful. thanks so much. great color, fabric and drape! you always call my attention to patterns I don't have!
sewbehind said... (12/13/09 10:45 PM) Reply
Great looking top and definitely wear it to work. (a necklace, pants and you are ready!) Thanks for the review. I have this pattern out and ready as well.
BillieJean said... (12/13/09 6:02 AM) Reply
This is coming up shortly in my sewing stack. Your review is very helpful and timely.
FreyaStark said... (12/13/09 3:27 AM) Reply
A nice, comfortable-looking top. You certainly could wear it to work. (I've just discovered my camera's self-timer, which will change self-photography for me forever. Why don't you see whether yours has one?)
Fictionfan said... (12/13/09 1:49 AM) Reply
Very nice! Yoga wear?? Until I got to that part, it never occurred to me that it might resemble sleep or workout clothing. The tie front in the ring doesn't look that comfortable! Just right for business, travel, or maybe for Karate...just kidding! It looks great on you in all the views. Thanks for the review.
Elona said... (12/13/09 0:47 AM) Reply
It is perfect on you! Lovely lines on the shoulder front and back, graceful wrap across the front with no gaposis. It's just great.
marec said... (12/12/09 11:12 PM) Reply
I love this top on you-it's very flattering and looks great with the jeans. I like all the ruching, pleating, gathering and tying. :-) I made something similar last month-and really like it.
JAS said... (12/12/09 10:16 PM) Reply
Great top, I love it. Rest assured it is very flattering on you.

Grainline Studio Hemlock Tee