Online Sewing Class: Perfectly Fitted Shirt

Pattern Reviews> Amy Butler> AB040FI (Field Bag)

Reviewed by:Emonie

About Emoniestar
Member since: 10/28/09
Posted on:12/20/09 5:04 PM
Last Updated:12/29/09 9:51 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 1 people
Hilary said... (9/14/10 7:38 PM) Reply
Very pretty bag! Thanks for showing the interior lining and pockets-I always like to see the inside too :o)
Mrs. Columbo said... (3/23/10 8:16 PM) Reply
I have this cut out but I can't seem to get past the long pattern. I had a hard time with her Frenchy bag and I'm doing the Birdie now. But my daughter wants this bag so bad I may have to bite the bullet and finish it. It just seems so hard.
Terri A said... (12/23/09 1:13 AM) Reply
I agree, cute but no details:-) Extra photos would be great:-)
Karine said... (12/21/09 9:57 AM) Reply
Your bag looks super cute. I couldn't get the photo to enlarge, and I'd love to see more detail.
TessaRose said... (12/20/09 11:13 PM) Reply
Super cute! I am too scared to try one of her patterns. I've heard a lot of negative stories working with her patterns. Your bag came out so nice!
marycyn said... (12/20/09 7:39 PM) Reply
Your bag looks great. love the fabric. I also made this bag but had some difficuty with the end of the zipper at the top of the bag, I thought the directions on that piece of the bag were somewhat confusing.

Burda 7192