Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6915

KS USA
Member since: 5/6/06
Posted on:12/28/09 11:58 PM

sewbehind said... (12/29/09 10:02 AM) Reply
I was surprised to read that you didn't like this top. When I saw yours, I considered buying this pattern. I think it is very flattering on you.
Lisa p said... (12/29/09 9:31 AM) Reply
I also really like this on you . I hope you grow to like it because you have made a lovely job of this.
knitmachinequeen said... (12/29/09 8:39 AM) Reply
Sorry you don't like it so much but I absolutely love it!
Michelle L said... (12/29/09 8:37 AM) Reply
That fabric is gorgeous, sad that the pattern did not work for you. I am constantly surprised by the strange size variations in New Look patterns, and it looks like this one is no exception!
FreyaStark said... (12/29/09 4:21 AM) Reply
I don't know what a linebacker is but I think the top looks pretty good on you. I hope you get to like it; it's too good to waste.
Annette1 said... (12/29/09 0:49 AM) Reply
Oh no! I think this is VERY pretty the way you have it belted. I hope you'll hang it in the closet and give it a little soak time. In fact, as soon as I opened your picture up, I said, now THAT is the perfect draped neck. I recently made a draped-neck top for my aunt, which didn't turn out as "draped" as I had hoped, so I'm going to get THIS pattern to try for her. It's a beautiful, flattering neckline. Also, the looser fit will be nice and cool in the summertime. GREAT top and GREAT review!

by: Lori V