Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3167 (Misses' Camisoles & Panties)

Reviewed by:Kim Winson

About Kim Winsonstarstar
NC USA
Member since: 2/2/02
Posted on:3/4/04 11:41 PM
Last Updated:3/4/04 11:41 PM
Pattern Size:Regular Petite

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
See other patterns in this category: Lingerie
Kim Winson said... (3/6/04 9:51 AM) Reply
Jennifer, No, I didn't notice any problems with the crotch seam. I did get a small wedgie when I went jogging but it wasn't from that--the leg opening are 1/2" too wide for my thighs so they tend to ride up with vigorous activity.
Tini said... (3/6/04 7:45 AM) Reply
cuuuuute!
Kathy in NM said... (3/5/04 7:20 PM) Reply
These are really cute! I hadn't seen Gigi's boxers either - thanks for the link. My daughter likes this style and I have a sack full of old t-shirts (after already making a t-shirt quilt!) What a great recycle project! Thanks for the review.
sailonsilvergirl said... (3/5/04 6:43 PM) Reply
So cute!! I love the logo treatment too! I have this pattern. Will have to dig through the pile of T-shirts I won't wear anymore and have some fun with them.
AuntieShel said... (3/5/04 1:53 PM) Reply
Love the way the logo goes on the diagonal. I'm totally impressed that anyone would make underwear!!
Oopsy-Daisy! said... (3/5/04 12:47 PM) Reply
Great recycling project! And an impetus to clear out the drawers full of old t-shirts. Wouldn't that be a fun surprise for DH to say, "hey! Isn't that...?!"
Neefer said... (3/5/04 12:04 PM) Reply
Do you have a problem with the seam up the middle of the crotch? I bought 2 pairs in this style, and I had to cut one appart and add a single piece crotch and I tossed the other. I get terrible wedgies, and they weren't too small. I know the pattern has a view with a separate crotch, but this view would be easier to sew. Thanks. Oh, what a cool idea; they are wonderful.
guillorypr said... (3/5/04 10:23 AM) Reply
Those are so cute! I have this pattern AND a lot of old t-shirts. I'll have to try it.
Katharine in BXL said... (3/5/04 9:09 AM) Reply
Adorable! I like how the rear turned out with the angled logo--it's more dynamic and unexpected that way. Witty panties? You made them! What a happy accident. :)
Liana said... (3/5/04 0:18 AM) Reply
These are darling! Love the back.

by: knitmachin...