Pattern Reviews> Au Bonheur des Petites Mains> JLH08001 (Bonheur Skirt w/ Twisted Drape)

Reviewed by:sfshaza

vestapatterns.com

Paganoonoo

Upcycle sewing patterns

Sew4Fun said... (1/5/10 4:46 AM) Reply
Cool skirt! I have just finished reading your blog and perusing these new patterns. Oh my, what have you started?! :) I'm in love with so many of them. Thanks, I think. :)
Patti B said... (1/2/10 12:59 PM) Reply
You have such a good eye for fabric and pattern combos. Love this! Keep the pocket; it adds a little lagniappe.
FreyaStark said... (1/2/10 10:16 AM) Reply
Incroyable. C'est une jupe unique. Bravo.
DorothyK said... (1/1/10 8:47 PM) Reply
I love love love this skirt. Great pattern and fabric. I once looked at this pattern line and this was my favorite item in it. Then I forgot about it. Now I must make it. I'm glad you added the pocket. Thank you for the glossary.
Michele Lommasson said... (1/1/10 2:06 PM) Reply
You have written a very interesting review. I had never heard of this pattern company, and could not pronounce the name even if held at gunpoint. I like your skirt, and am glad to know of a new pattern source. I do hope you add the pocket.
mylittleelephant said... (1/1/10 12:00 PM) Reply
Funky yet elegant skirt, thank you for a link to this company, their patterns look great!!!
Rebecca D said... (1/1/10 8:32 AM) Reply
Very cute and funky, it perfectly suited to you.
Mel.J said... (1/1/10 5:23 AM) Reply
Thanks for pointing out this pattern company. I am intrigued. Well done on completing a pattern in another language!
lamstu said... (1/1/10 1:46 AM) Reply
Cool skirt! Thanks for alerting me to this source for patterns. (Shhh... don't tell DH)
JudiBee2 said... (12/31/09 11:13 PM) Reply
That's very interesting. Certainly must be the katest style. Very unique!
katlew03 said... (12/31/09 8:46 PM) Reply
What an interesting pattern. It is very different. I would like to see others from this designer just out of curiosity since it would never suit this 60+ body but would look cute on someone quite a bit younger.

More Knits