Pattern Reviews> Burda> 2561

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 5 people
Available for sale on PR: $7.46 $9.95 Pattern Details
Available for sale on PR: $7.46 $9.95 Pattern Details
kathi s said... (3/14/04 8:05 AM) Reply
Yes, I can'dt get a viewable picture, either.
Linda E. said... (3/14/04 6:41 AM) Reply
would like to see a bigger picture of the blouse when I click on it the picure is about 1/3 " in size.
SewVeryTall said... (3/8/04 6:01 AM) Reply
This is a very pretty blouse...thanks for the review, knitter. Very kewl that you could make one from your hubby's shirt, Joann.
Karla Kizer said... (3/7/04 7:05 AM) Reply
Hey...I missed this one in the catalog. Nice lines. Ooooh, goody - another pattern to buy! Thanks for the review.
Joann Eidhoff said... (3/7/04 5:27 AM) Reply
After reading Mary Ann's review I went out and bought this pattern. Buying a pattern is something I don't do too often, since I get the Burda magazine monthly and usually trace off what I want. I bought the patterrn and finished the blouse in less than a week, which is a real record for me. I liked it so much that I've made a second. The first was a light weight decorator fabric. The second was one of my husband's old shirts (He'd worn out the collar with his beard.) And I must say I like the second one even better than the first. It's a good thing you girls keep up with your reviews. The rest of us benefit from that. Burda patterns aren't something for the faint at heart, but it seems we are all getting good results. Maybe we should talk to the Burda people and ask them for more details on their directions.

by: dmsmith05