Pattern Reviews> Self Drafted Pattern> Self Drafted Pattern

BC CANADA
Member since: 1/22/08
Posted on:1/12/10 2:15 PM

KatiCo said... (2/11/10 2:15 AM) Reply
Echo the totally adorable. Unbelievably cute :)
Birgitte said... (1/16/10 11:18 PM) Reply
What an amazing bag, every detail just perfect, I love it!
Time4me said... (1/15/10 1:47 PM) Reply
Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. I just love this bag so much and it is nice when other people agree. I am taking my poodle places just so I can use it. I'll wait for the torrential downpours to stop and spring to arrive before I use it as a purse (due to it's pinkness)! The other dogs are getting very jealous of my poodle as a result and the pack order is being upset! joanico, if you are going to do a bag, I highly recommend you use some sort of stiff and flexible base. It makes a difference for the comfort of the dog. Like sleeping on a bed as opposed to sleeping in a hammock that has been strung up too close together!
Peter in NYC said... (1/14/10 7:28 PM) Reply
That is one fantastic bag. I love all the wonderful details and that fact that it works so well for your puppy. Excellent refashion!
Passion4Sewing said... (1/13/10 2:13 PM) Reply
So cute! I love how you fashioned this!
magoe6217 said... (1/13/10 7:57 AM) Reply
Totally adorable. I don't have a dog, but your purse almost makes me want to get one so I have an excuse to make this purse.
AnneM said... (1/12/10 8:03 PM) Reply
Ahhhhh. What a cutie. Cute patch. I was thinking to myself "She can definitely use that as a purse and take pup with her anywhere!"
joanico said... (1/12/10 4:10 PM) Reply
I do love your bag! I have myself four rescue dogs. One of them is very small and is having some trouble with following the other dogs during walks, because of its arthritis. If you don't mind, I would like to steal your idea and make a bag were I can carry her when she gets too tired.

The Technique of Underlining Garments