Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 09-2009-103 (Jacket)

Reviewed by:JoanneM

About JoanneMstar
MN USA
Member since: 12/26/08
Posted on:1/17/10 8:43 AM
Last Updated:1/17/10 2:01 PM

Sweater knit fabrics

harmony758 said... (1/19/10 8:42 PM) Reply
This is lovely! Great job!
Sewingelle said... (1/17/10 6:28 PM) Reply
gorgeous! I too just clicked through the warning after I'd logged into Yahoo
Heidi Ho said... (1/17/10 5:41 PM) Reply
I would love to be able to see this. I have been thinking about making this but thankfully shouldn't need too many alterations. I hope you can fix the link, I'll check later.
Sigrid. said... (1/17/10 4:22 PM) Reply
beautiful jacket in lovely red. I agree on BWOF jackets, they are wonderful. I got the same message as Christas regarding the pictures, clicked on and could see all of them.
Mary M. Mohr said... (1/17/10 3:01 PM) Reply
I love this jacket. I too just clicked through and got into your pictures. I like all of your Burda jackets. But for someone like myself with a thickening waist, the V shape spacing of the buttons might work for me. Anyway, great job and yummy red cashmere. Luck daughter.
Christas said... (1/17/10 11:00 AM) Reply
Beautiful jacket! I had no trouble seeing photos.... I did have to click an extra button (said that your photos were out of my "safe zone" - whatever THAT means, HA!). I'm sure your daughter will get a lot of wear out of her new jacket.
JoanneM said... (1/17/10 10:40 AM) Reply
Readers, My photos are set to "public" and I cannot understand why they are unable to be opened. If you have any suggestions I would happy to hear them! Thanks
Annette Wright said... (1/17/10 9:30 AM) Reply
Yes, the photo won't open (says you must be signed in...make it public) and it looks adorable in the little thumbnail.
dbsewer said... (1/17/10 8:53 AM) Reply
I can't get into the picture file to see a close-up. Would like more detail on how you did the actual grading and a closer look at the garment.

StyleArc Tamara Knit Top