Online Sewing Class: Bust Adjustments

Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> ks-sweatshirts (Sweatshirts Unlimited Pattern)

Reviewed by:m1khaela

About m1khaelastarstarstar
NY USA
Member since: 8/19/05
Posted on:2/6/10 6:58 PM
See other patterns in this category: Loungewear    Outerwear
Sewingmi said... (2/7/10 12:58 PM) Reply
Call me crazy, but I actually don't think the maternity version looks that bad! I've certainly seen worse! The color really suits you and I'll bet it's comfortable too. I enjoyed your review and it made me smile!
JEF said... (2/7/10 12:57 PM) Reply
I think it's kind of cute but you hit the nail on the head about the red-shirt look :)
EleanoreS said... (2/7/10 11:15 AM) Reply
I was in the same class, and I share your opinion about the pattern. I should have made the sweatshirt for one of my boys as it was not ever going to work for me. That being said, the class was so fun and I learned a lot from April about using my serger.
jilly cooper said... (2/7/10 6:31 AM) Reply
wow if that is a disaster...you should see some of the RTW maternity that I wore! You put in a whole lot of effort and I really appreciate your review. Drop shoulders are not great for me either. Gorgeous bump:)
carolw said... (2/7/10 6:09 AM) Reply
Oh no, not a redshirt, lets hope that you're around for a lot longer than that!! Sorry it didn't work out, you may want to try the Kwik Sew "Easy Sewing" book, it was published in 2002 so the patterns are more fitted rather than the unflattering 80's cut. How did we ever wear those things?? Growing up in the 80's was interesting but patterns like this just bring back traumatic teenage clothing memories :0

More Knits
More Knits

Other Gertie Wiggle Dress

by: PoldaPop

Jamie Christina Abbey Coat Pattern (JC314AC)

Jamie Christina Abbey Coat Pattern (JC314AC)

Pamela's Patterns The Perfect T Shirt Pattern