Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8623 (CASUAL)

Reviewed by:cmarie12

Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 22 people
See other patterns in this category: Coat/Jacket    Skirts
4u2cme said... (2/19/10 10:36 AM) Reply
I love your jacket. I picked up the pattern last night. I never gave the pattern a 2nd look until I saw your completed jacket on your blog. You sold me on the pattern! I will definitely be making this jacket.
KathySews said... (1/29/10 6:54 PM) Reply
I bought it thank you very much!! Your review is great and the jacket is beautiful
crazygrad said... (1/28/10 8:59 PM) Reply
So gorge!
Jane S said... (1/28/10 6:54 PM) Reply
I've been eyeing this pattern because of the bust cup sizing also. Thanks for sharing your beautiful jacket with us.
stitchywitch said... (1/28/10 5:13 PM) Reply
Really beautiful - I love the jacket in this fabric, and the vintage feel is really nice.
rockontinyrebel said... (1/27/10 10:05 PM) Reply
Fabulous!
Athene said... (1/27/10 10:02 PM) Reply
Love the jacket and am so happy to see this pattern made up.
nellc said... (1/27/10 3:24 PM) Reply
Really nice jacket, I like the pleats in the back.
gatorgirl4325 said... (1/27/10 2:30 PM) Reply
LOVE this jacket - it is perfect! No need to convince me...that pattern is on my list to buy tomorrow!!
Sharon M said... (1/27/10 2:17 PM) Reply
Oh Carolyn! This is so utterly fabulous! Yours has convinced me to try this one again
Barbara V said... (1/27/10 11:18 AM) Reply
Really pretty jacket! Color, fabric, buttons, construction....all very nice.
pt6356 said... (1/27/10 7:53 AM) Reply
Love this jacket! Thanks for the review, I've added this pattern to my list.....
MaryDB said... (1/27/10 0:08 AM) Reply
Lovely jacket, great review. I have this fabric - so nice to see it made up so successfully. Thanks so much for the review.
michellep74 said... (1/26/10 11:31 PM) Reply
I saw this pattern when it came out, liked it, and then forgot about it. Given that I always have to adjust for a full bicep and bust, I think I need to add this one to my stash based on your review. Love how yours turned out!
annie11 said... (1/26/10 11:25 PM) Reply
Beautiful jacket! I love the pleats in the back. And how wonderful that you didn't have to make any fitting adjustments. Will definitely be looking for this one.
persevering said... (1/26/10 11:10 PM) Reply
What a fabulous jacket! I can imagine it on you and see it beautifully complimenting dresses and skirts on you. Thanks for your great review.
lamstu said... (1/26/10 11:08 PM) Reply
Great jacket and equally great review. Fabric and pattern - excellent match. And good call with the front lining too. now, I'm off to sew....
Christas said... (1/26/10 11:01 PM) Reply
Very beautiful jacket ..... love the fabric, buttons, and lining!
pterion said... (1/26/10 10:52 PM) Reply
Your jacket looks smashing! I love the style - you are right, sort of vintagey. And I was surprised to see that it is a Very Easy Vogue pattern. Maybe I should try it!
papago said... (1/26/10 10:46 PM) Reply
Pretty jacket and thorough review. I can commiserate. I, too, have bodacious bicepts. I love that term! Thanks, Laura

by: IveGotStit...