Pattern Reviews> Burda> 8376 (Easy Maternity Coordinates)

Reviewed by:Gina Marie

About Gina Mariestarstar
HI USA
Member since: 4/9/03
Posted on:3/10/04 2:04 PM
See other patterns in this category: Easy to Sew    Maternity

Other Projects by Gina Marie using this Pattern

Jill Giard said... (3/12/04 10:06 AM) Reply
Nice top and great review. I too, was inspired by the organization of your capsule - I am using a similar method to plan my spring sewing!
Evatgirl73 said... (3/11/04 11:08 AM) Reply
Great review, and a very cute top!!! I really like your maternity capsule, I have something similar written down on my "sewing pad" but not half as organized as that!! Guess I *could* just do it on the computer if I ever find the time..! :)
Karla Kizer said... (3/10/04 8:42 PM) Reply
What's a 50-something woman doing reading a review of a maternity pattern? Enjoying it, for one thing...Great review, and despite the obstacles and the "help" you had, the top looks wonderful. Wear it in good health.
Ingiepops said... (3/10/04 5:34 PM) Reply
Wow! I'm so impressed you have designed a maternity capsule. I was considering this with my last pregnancy but ran out of time! I'll have to get started early with the next one. BTW, what is onion skin? We must call it something else in Australia.
clare said... (3/10/04 3:19 PM) Reply
You've inspired me to plan a maternity wardrobe... even though I am not "planning" a pregnancy for a couple of years! I love your idea of having your wardrobe capsule planned out like that.... IMO half of the fun is in the planning!
PattyU said... (3/10/04 2:31 PM) Reply
This is a great review. I appreciated the link to Threads and I was relaly impressed by the organized plan you have for your wardrobe capsule. You've inspired me to plan the way you do. Thanks.

by: StephiLuna