Online Sewing Class: The Contemporary Couture Jacket

Pattern Reviews> Manequim Magazine> 04-2009-214 (Manequim egg skirt)

Reviewed by:squirrellypoo

Sweater knit fabrics

Paganoonoo

Upcycle sewing patterns

dingyadi said... (1/27/10 7:33 PM) Reply
I love your skirt! Such a great shape. Extremely cool and really flattering and the fabric is perfect. Love the top too.
squirrellypoo said... (1/27/10 3:06 PM) Reply
Deb - this skirt is from the magazine, not a download. They do seem to put up a free pattern or two on their download page with each new issue (you can see how far down the page the biker jacket is), but then Kate winslet's oscar dress is in this issue and they only recently added it as a free download!
Deb Fox said... (1/27/10 2:09 PM) Reply
I have some of their earlier downloads, but haven't made them up yet. These are new! I wonder if they update the downloads with every issue? Great job on the skirt. The biker jacket is kicking, and I have been looking for more fashion forward items to sew lately. I'm tired of the same old boring classics!
Mary Nanna said... (1/27/10 2:00 PM) Reply
wow - very fashion forward - I wished I'd known about Manequim's tendency to small sizing before I tried to stuff myself into their free Bermuda download. Very crisp pleats you got there - great job!
petro said... (1/27/10 12:42 PM) Reply
Great skirt, I love your fabric choice. Congratulations on tracking down manequim, its on my wanted list, but so far not obtained.

by: sassykat