Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 2529 (shorts)

Reviewed by:KiwiWendy

About KiwiWendystarstarstar
NA AUSTRALIA
Posted on:1/30/10 1:53 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 6 people
Hilary said... (1/4/11 5:53 PM) Reply
Thanks for reviewing this-I have this in my stash and I appreciate knowing about the extra long crotch length!
Platinum Fox said... (5/28/10 6:40 PM) Reply
Wendy, thanks for the great review! Add me to the list of paranoid overweight lol. I love this pattern and I've been searching for it forever. I am currently unemployed and unable to purchase this from the KwikSew archives @ $25 US. I would happily send you money or trade something from my stash if you could give me a photocopy. I hate to ask you for a traced copy - takes so long to do. Thank you for any help!
KiwiWendy said... (4/26/10 5:59 AM) Reply
Sherril - the odd part is that I've lost 10 kg (22lb) and was paranoid. So true that it's 'feeling' huge that leads to overcompensating
Sherril Miller said... (4/23/10 10:34 PM) Reply
When I'm feeling particularly large, that's when I make garments huge. I'm sad that this pattern is OOP. I wanted to buy this one.
renren said... (1/30/10 9:00 AM) Reply
Very nice! Consider me also in the "paranoia of the overweight woman" club! I always start with a size 22, because that is what the measurements say, and I end up trimming things down. I'm beginning to think I should start with an 18 and do a "Full Fluff Adjustment" (FFA). Still, I continue to cut 22's JUST IN CASE. Pirate print knit? Hmm, that will be fun!
Michelle L said... (1/30/10 5:36 AM) Reply
Thanks for the review...I also suffer from "the paranoia of the overweight woman" (too funny!) and have done the same thing...sizing up when I should have trusted myself. Good luck on your next pair!

by: chuichoy