Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 6046 (BAGS)

Reviewed by:Rustybobn

About Rustybobnstarstarstarstar
Member since: 4/5/02
Posted on:1/30/10 10:32 AM
Last Updated:1/30/10 10:36 AM
See other patterns in this category: Accessories
lizd211 said... (1/4/11 1:35 PM) Reply
Thanks so much for the informative review. I really appreciate the details and links you added. I'm off to make this purse now!
thirteenstitches said... (2/1/10 7:29 AM) Reply
Wow! I'm very impressed. I'd like to try my hand at a project like this someday too. Enjoy using it, it sure is nice : )
valerie sews said... (1/31/10 4:36 AM) Reply
I love your bag, it looks better than the McCall version. That senorita material is just gorgeous. It must make you happy to open the bag and see such a nice lining. I haven't made a 'real' bag for a while but I might just have to get this pattern.
PegL said... (1/30/10 6:35 PM) Reply
Great looking bag! Love it!!
Peter in NYC said... (1/30/10 5:14 PM) Reply
Amazing job and great, instructive photos. I really want to tackle one of these one day.
Ripple Dandelion said... (1/30/10 3:57 PM) Reply
So nice! Great job on those little handle covers--bet that was fiddly, but it turned out perfectly. Maybe you deserve a teflon foot as a reward?
moushka said... (1/30/10 12:19 PM) Reply
Great looking bag and super helpful review. Love both bag fabric and lining, ditto the extra pockets. Thanks for a great review.
AnneMarie60 said... (1/30/10 11:57 AM) Reply
I love your bag! You did a fantastic job on it. Love the fun lining, too.
harmony758 said... (1/30/10 11:53 AM) Reply
Your bag looks great! And as a girl who has been known to buy things solely for the lining, I looooove Las Senoritas!