Online Sewing Class: Fit the Tee to a T

Pattern Reviews> No Pattern Used> 0000 (Icon holder)

Reviewed by:Rosie who use to be Rose

About Rosie who use to be Rosestarstar
OH United States
Member since: 10/10/02
Posted on:2/1/10 10:36 PM
Last Updated:2/3/10 12:02 PM

tgm and Kittys said... (10/10/11 8:02 PM) Reply
WOW this is wonderful, no more having to wrap them up in tissue & a white cloth! ; ) .... this is just GREAT!
mssewcrazy said... (2/3/10 12:52 PM) Reply
I love this since I have some of these type cards around. I think those who have laminated memorial cards of deceased family members could use this idea also to hold their keepsakes. Your directions are very clear-thanks for showing this.
katlew03 said... (2/3/10 0:22 AM) Reply
Thanks for the picture and explanation. I really was puzzled. You probably have a lot of friends who could also use one of these. More stash reduction!
j222b said... (2/2/10 6:24 PM) Reply
This useful holder could be used for many items, not only icons. Thanks for the idea & instructions!
Rosie who use to be Rose said... (2/2/10 12:20 PM) Reply
Hope you have a blessed Great Lent also!
Rosie who use to be Rose said... (2/2/10 12:19 PM) Reply
If I could afford it I would! As it is we are cleaning out the freezer from all meat sales :).
Puppy said... (2/2/10 11:07 AM) Reply
I had to comment on your icon holder simply to say that I'm also Orthodox (convert)! Have a blessed Great Lent (having steak this week?)!
Puppy said... (2/2/10 11:03 AM) Reply
Rosie who use to be Rose said... (2/2/10 9:36 AM) Reply
I'm sorry, I should have explained. Not to go into a lot of religious detail, but basically an icon is a picture of a Jesus or a Saint. The ones I made the holder for were for Jesus and the Theotokos. I'll put it up at the top.
mollyshark said... (2/2/10 6:14 AM) Reply
Oh golly and maybe I'm being dense and should wait for the pictures, but what IS an icon?

SewBaby Travel Nappers Pattern