Pattern Reviews> Lingerie Secrets> The Smoothie

Review Rating: Helpful by 4 people    Very Helpful by 15 people

Vesta Patterns

vestapatterns.com

christinawo said... (2/11/10 11:51 AM) Reply
These look beautiful. Great job! I'll stop by her booth at Sew Expo and pick up this pattern. I loved your blog as well. I too love cats and love, love, love dogs! Thanks for the review.
li'l miss muffett said... (2/11/10 11:13 AM) Reply
These look great! I have this pattern too but haven't used it yet. Maybe I'll oull it out for the lingerie contest!
Doris Stewart said... (2/11/10 8:27 AM) Reply
Great to see a review for this pattern. I have made it many times - with fantastic results. I love that more than one size is included in the pattern so when there is a significant weight change all you have to do is trace off another size. I have yet to use my serger for a pair. Very quick to make and uses so little fabric. When in a pinch, I have used an old t-shirt for the crotch lining.
Athene said... (2/11/10 1:24 AM) Reply
Great panties.
renren said... (2/10/10 8:21 PM) Reply
I remember your last review. I'm going to have to look into Jan Bones's patterns and DVD because you are getting some fabulous results!
sewing for fun said... (2/10/10 5:12 PM) Reply
Yes, I love her patterns, too! The camisole with a yoke and shelf bra is really great with the various cup sizes.
Heatherrique said... (2/10/10 4:01 PM) Reply
"The Smoothie": that's too cool! This seems like a wonderful pattern!