Online Sewing Class: Restyling with Exposed Zippers

Pattern Reviews> Burda> 8376 (Easy Maternity Coordinates)

Reviewed by:Gina Marie

See other patterns in this category: Easy to Sew    Maternity
Available for sale on PR: $8.96 $11.95 Pattern Details
Available for sale on PR: $8.96 $11.95 Pattern Details
Lou. said... (3/15/04 6:01 AM) Reply
I love your pants Gina. I went rtw shopping yesterday and got a few nice tops and pants from Old Navy of all places. They had a mixture of the 2 styles, under belly and panel, I guess because under belly can be worn in the first trimester and the panels are from trimester 2-3. Anyway...now I'm comfortable I can start sewing the rest!
PattyU said... (3/15/04 5:43 AM) Reply
Nice pants. I recently gave my maternity clothes to a friend, who informed me that belly panels are out. Well, I told her they're comfy and no one will see them if her top covers them up. Well, she's tall and doesn't sew. She remembers from previous pregnancies that RTW mat. clothes will not be long enough for her expanding belly. But hey, you can avoid that problem because you're a talented seamstress. Hooray.
Evatgirl73 said... (3/14/04 9:04 PM) Reply
Cute pants, I bet you'll get a lot of wear out of them! I LOVE the embroidery, very cool!! And you're not alone in liking the full panel, although I don't personally all my other PG friends like that better than my fav, the lowrise under-the-belly band. :)

You Sew Girl 200mm Chunky Frame Purse Pattern

You Sew Girl 200mm Chunky Frame Purse Pattern

Jamie Christina Sunny Day Dress and Skirt Pattern (JC308SD)

Jamie Christina Sunny Day Dress and Skirt Pattern (JC308SD)