Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3760 (Dresses)

Reviewed by:cabinbaby

About cabinbabystarstarstarstar
Member since: 4/8/07
Posted on:2/16/10 9:45 PM

Sirena Sol said... (2/10/11 8:23 PM) Reply
Your dress looks better than the pattern! You look fabulous. I love your fabric choices. BRAVO!
MNBarb said... (5/11/10 9:57 PM) Reply
I'll be watching your reviews. Although you seem to be much smaller than me we seem to have the same needs for alterations. Thanks for all of the details.
Cultured Purl said... (4/10/10 0:30 AM) Reply
One more thing, this is a dress I would like to fit to be a TNT for dresses for me~ I have always looked best in this shape of dress and its worth taking the time to fit it to a " T" for me!
Cultured Purl said... (4/10/10 0:26 AM) Reply
LOVE the dress on you! Must. Have this pattern! I am going to email Kwick Sew and see if I can put a sleeve on this ~ I like the overall lines of the pattern but I see it with 3/4 sleeves and maybe a turned back little cuff on those sleeves~ I would prefer sleeves b/c I would make it for playing in church ( violin) and its COLD in there in summer and even colder in winter~ course I could always find a little jacket too, thats an option,,
mary in FL said... (2/17/10 9:08 PM) Reply
You've done it again! Your dress looks much better than what's on the pattern envelope.
mhk3boys said... (2/17/10 5:50 PM) Reply
Wow! Really pretty! When the new KS pattern came out for the spring, I thought of you when I seen this pattern! Then I read where you said you liked it on the boards. I'm so glad you made it, it is so you! Cool :)
waltzqueen said... (2/17/10 3:52 PM) Reply
This is a very pretty dress and fits you beautifully. I love the fabric too - the dress works for the office (if you had one), and a nice dinner out. I'm glad to know that someone with as good a figure as you have still needs to fiddle with the fit.
becca a said... (2/17/10 10:09 AM) Reply
What a lovely dress! Despite your travails it looks perfect.
Sewnla said... (2/17/10 9:50 AM) Reply
The dress looks fantastic on you. Love the color and the contrasting bands. Great job. Thanks for the tips.
SewBissy said... (2/17/10 7:56 AM) Reply
I've been following your blog posts about this dress, and all your fitting steps were really helpful to see. Great to see the very pretty end result!
AuntieShel said... (2/17/10 7:27 AM) Reply
Wow, this looks fabulous on you!! Great job!
FreyaStark said... (2/17/10 4:04 AM) Reply
Great dress!!
sewing for fun said... (2/16/10 10:32 PM) Reply
Absolutely beautiful!
pammieh said... (2/16/10 10:13 PM) Reply
Adorable, and such a great fit.
crazygrad said... (2/16/10 9:57 PM) Reply
Great fabric! That dress is a great look for you.

Skinny Bitch Curvy Chick SB322