Pattern Reviews> Butterick> 4226 (Pet Accessory: Dog Coat)

Reviewed by:Sharp

About Sharpstar
OR USA
Member since: 8/18/06
Posted on:2/18/10 5:11 AM

taffee said... (2/19/10 7:16 PM) Reply
That dog LOVES you.
Kellie R. said... (2/19/10 9:46 AM) Reply
What a great looking dog coat! You did a fantastic job and I love your dog!
SusiM said... (2/19/10 0:45 AM) Reply
Lucky Dog! I have wanted to make one of these for my golden. Thanks for the review. It's very nice!
Sharonspils said... (2/18/10 9:41 PM) Reply
What a gorgeous looking dog and thank you for the detailed review and photos. I am also planning on making a coat for my border collier in Australia so I don't have to spend an hour drying him off after he has dragged us out for his walks in the pouring rain.
sewbehind said... (2/18/10 7:28 PM) Reply
Ah, your model has such intensity. (miss my Wally) Your coat is beautiful. Must keep this pattern in mind for my new baby once he finishes growing.
Sharp said... (2/18/10 4:50 PM) Reply
Thanks everyone!
renren said... (2/18/10 12:42 PM) Reply
P.S. I added you to favorite reviewers because this is such an excellent review AND you have such a magnificent dog. (You should get one star now on Monday since you have written one review and at least one person favorited you.) Keep writing such great reviews, please!!!
renren said... (2/18/10 12:39 PM) Reply
Very nice! I kept looking at the dog and thinking it's a border collie, no, it's an Australian Shepherd, no it's a border, so then I read he's a mix. Gosh, look at the intelligence in those eyes and face. That is one smart, good-looking dog and no wonder he's proud of his coat.
sosoatsewing said... (2/18/10 11:45 AM) Reply
Great coat and what a beautiful Border Collie!
Valerie S said... (2/18/10 11:44 AM) Reply
What a nice coat, and a handsome boy! He looks so happy in the photos. I like how it has the wider flap to secure it under the belly. I have been thinking of using that pattern to make one for my little fellow.
kkkkaty said... (2/18/10 10:11 AM) Reply
oh, boy, I miss that look on my old BC's face; so intent..... nice coat!
JBsewmonster said... (2/18/10 10:01 AM) Reply
Love love love your dog's coat! Great photos and thanks for sharing your beautiful dog with us.
Vonnevo said... (2/18/10 7:00 AM) Reply
~~ duplicate post
Vonnevo said... (2/18/10 6:51 AM) Reply
This is a fabulous coat and a beautiful model too ! Thank you for such a detailed review :) I am planning to make something very similar for our Border Collie to wear during winter here in Australia.

Colette Patterns Meringue