Online Sewing Class: The Contemporary Couture Jacket

Pattern Reviews> Other> Zipper Quilt (Zipper Quilt)

Reviewed by:heathercampbell29

About heathercampbell29star
Member since: 5/23/08
Posted on:6/10/10 1:13 PM
newmama said... (6/11/10 6:04 PM) Reply
Beautiful quilt. I am an avid non-quilting quilter, someday I will have to actually make something with all my materials/books/patterns! I am actually really tempted now...
Cathy Loves Fabric said... (6/11/10 9:07 AM) Reply
Stunning, stunning. I love the textured look of the fabrics and the subtle color changes. Beautiful quilting in brown thread really adds the pop. I took a look at the book on Amazon. It has some awesome designs.
Mazzygirl said... (6/11/10 8:40 AM) Reply
that is a spectacular quilt, you should be extremely proud of your efforts! I love it!
ChristmasHills said... (6/11/10 3:42 AM) Reply
I love it too. And thanks for the tip on plastic tablecloth used as a design board - I will be using that one for my next quilt.
quathy said... (6/10/10 8:54 PM) Reply
Beautiful quilt!
psgates said... (6/10/10 2:44 PM) Reply
WOW!
heathercampbell29 said... (6/10/10 1:59 PM) Reply
sewbehind, you will love the book. EVERY quilt pattern in it is amazing.
sewbehind said... (6/10/10 1:48 PM) Reply
Love this quilt. You and your Mom did an excellent job. Very modern vibe to it. You just sold another book for Kerr/Ringle. I added it to my list.
Diane333 said... (2/20/10 6:24 PM) Reply
very nice job, really like the modern shapes
Irene Q said... (2/20/10 11:26 AM) Reply
I love this!! Very modern indeed. I would never have guessed it came from a pattern - it looks so one-of-a-kind, in a good, custom-made way.
elsew said... (2/20/10 9:58 AM) Reply
Oh, the perfect gift for a seamstress! This is quit stunning - looks like you got want you wanted in a modern style quilt! Now to 'get her done.'
Kathy in NM said... (2/19/10 8:59 PM) Reply
Great looking quilt! Your choice of colors and fabrics is great. I realized I have this book, but your design is really an inspiration compared to the cover! I'll have to take another look at the book. Thanks for sharing!
Lynnelle said... (2/19/10 6:55 PM) Reply
I am not into quilting, but I *love* this one. It has a modern look with very cool colours. Even though it's still a WIP, I think it looks fabulous!
sewnsewtoo said... (2/19/10 6:36 PM) Reply
Stunning quilt. I love your color pallette.
Christas said... (2/19/10 6:11 PM) Reply
Very cool quilt! By the way, I think Vancouver is such a beautiful place. My sis lives there.
lynne1nor said... (2/19/10 6:10 PM) Reply
Boy that's really cool looking!
kes said... (2/19/10 5:09 PM) Reply
Really beautiful! I like that it has a modern feel to it. Great job!

by: Saint Nolt...