Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 02-2010-104 (skirt)

Reviewed by:Deepika

About Deepikastarstarstarstar
MA United States
Member since: 11/28/01
Posted on:2/20/10 3:59 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 4 people    Very Helpful by 16 people
Jali said... (2/28/10 6:02 AM) Reply
What a cute skirt! The fabric looks pretty and precious. Love seeing your projects and reviews always. They never fail to inspire.
Winifred said... (2/21/10 6:34 PM) Reply
Sorry Deepika - not Spring yet , keep hoping ! But HEY, we're going to Expo - its summer there!!!
kerrynw said... (2/21/10 9:02 AM) Reply
Super cute skirt!
m1khaela said... (2/21/10 8:15 AM) Reply
Adorable, and I love the print as well!
sugarduck said... (2/21/10 7:29 AM) Reply
Thanks for this review! I've been wanting to make this skirt, but have been putting it off until someone else did! haha. Yours looks great!
Sew4Fun said... (2/21/10 5:35 AM) Reply
Gorgeous outfit! Love your skirt!
eugenia123 said... (2/21/10 5:00 AM) Reply
Great skirt, I love this style - I'm just about to make this one up too! I love your pretty fabric - just right for spring!
Heidi Ho said... (2/20/10 11:34 PM) Reply
Love that skirt!! It looks great iwht your new top!
EveS said... (2/20/10 11:30 PM) Reply
Love the skirt (it's in the queue), love your fabric, loved Material Girls. They got my money, too...but somehow I missed this particular fabric.
AnneMarie60 said... (2/20/10 10:45 PM) Reply
Cute skirt. Looks great on you. I adore your fabric selection. Hmm--Deepika--doesn't look much like spring at your house. I see snow on your lawn!
Elke said... (2/20/10 8:27 PM) Reply
Great looking skirt and I like the pockets.
Sewnsewmom said... (2/20/10 7:29 PM) Reply
Very cute skirt! The top is very pretty too.
cabinbaby said... (2/20/10 5:45 PM) Reply
I always get that butt flare going on with a-line skirts too. I don't wear/make them that often because of it. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your whole outfit though! Very pretty!
Paris75008 said... (2/20/10 5:30 PM) Reply
Cute skirt and great fabric choice. The Jalie scarf top is stunning, I just love it. Have you reviewed it yet?
Time4me said... (2/20/10 5:00 PM) Reply
Love the skirt and.... is that a Jalie scarf top I see? Nice outfit.
Christas said... (2/20/10 4:58 PM) Reply
Your skirt looks really cute on you! I loved your pic labeled "Take a look at this ugliness". You have such a great sense of humor and fun toward your sewing. I take things out over and over and lose the fun from the project. I like your approach much better!
SewBissy said... (2/20/10 4:45 PM) Reply
I love your skirt! Further incentive to make some for myself--I just traced this pattern from my Burda the other day. Such pretty fabric on yours!
emergcy1 said... (2/20/10 4:24 PM) Reply
Really love the skirt! The outfit looks great on you.