Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 2759 (Anne Klein)

Reviewed by:Barbara V

About Barbara Vstarstarstarstar
Posted on:2/21/10 9:36 AM
Last Updated:11/12/10 4:45 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 20 people
Sewnsewmom said... (11/13/10 5:04 PM) Reply
Very pretty! What a wonderful fit too.
rivergum said... (11/13/10 3:18 PM) Reply
All three tops look gorgeous on you. I have a special fondness for this pattern too and have made it many times. Wool and silk jerseys, but mostly German viscose prints. Always looks great and very comfy to wear. I can thoroughly recommend it.
DorothyK said... (11/13/10 12:51 PM) Reply
Another gorgeous top from this pattern. I like the way it looks with the brown top underneath.
pterion said... (11/13/10 11:55 AM) Reply
Just lovely, every one of them. Make as many as you want because this top is a winner!
no7262 said... (11/13/10 7:02 AM) Reply
Barbara, once again, you did an awesome job! I have to pull this pattern out and make it! You wear it so well! Nora :)
Terri A said... (11/13/10 3:11 AM) Reply
You look so beautiful! Wow!
marec said... (11/13/10 0:53 AM) Reply
They are all lovely-I especially am drawn to your most recent version in part because the fabric is so flattering to you.
Patti B said... (11/12/10 8:35 PM) Reply
Another winner, Barbara, and what fabulous fabric! I'm already preparing for Puyallup 2011 -- hope I find some lovely fabric too.
Annette1 said... (11/12/10 7:22 PM) Reply
A WINNER is a WINNER. You NEEEEEEEEED more of these tops. :o)) I love your latest version!
lamstu said... (11/12/10 6:59 PM) Reply
Really chic top - and warm too! I can see why you come back to this pattern. I'm on the lookout now.
Christas said... (11/12/10 5:25 PM) Reply
I love ALL the tops that you have made with this pattern! Your fabric choices are all so lovely and you know how to accessorize PERFECTLY. I wish you lived closer to give me fashion help!
Heatherrique said... (2/22/10 10:35 PM) Reply
Wow, Barbara! I can see why you made three versions of this pattern and why you want to make more. Your tops all look unique, comfy, and chic. Enjoy the Puyallup Expo!
Annette1 said... (2/22/10 9:49 AM) Reply
I LOVE this style, and I would want to make one in every color, too! :o) Every one so far is a WINNER. Hope you have a GREAT TIME at the expo. :o)
Irene said... (2/22/10 2:38 AM) Reply
The tops look wonderful on you. Thanks so much for including sizing info. I've procrastinated sewing this, to avoid a small FBA with the crossover front. It's probably not needed!
kerrynw said... (2/22/10 1:04 AM) Reply
Very stylish. Three lovely tops!
Ann Smith said... (2/22/10 0:29 AM) Reply
Barbara, I think I have made this three times also. A great pattern if only for the top. I especially like the animal print one on you.
AnneMarie60 said... (2/21/10 8:28 PM) Reply
Very pretty tops! Have fun at the sewing expo!
Barbara V said... (2/21/10 6:01 PM) Reply
Yeah Nora! Thanks everyone!
no7262 said... (2/21/10 5:51 PM) Reply
I just put a bid on ebay for the pattern! I don't care for the Jacket or the pants, the shirt doesn't even look that good on the envelope! But because of you I'm bidding on it! Nora :)
no7262 said... (2/21/10 5:45 PM) Reply
Barbara, this is so becoming on you! I just love it! You need to make more! Nora :)
Enid E said... (2/21/10 4:09 PM) Reply
I can't pick a favorite...each top looks wonderful on you, the colors and design look nice with your coloring and your figure. Enjoy your trip to Washington!
FreyaStark said... (2/21/10 4:03 PM) Reply
Gorgeous tops - I especially love the red and leopard versions. The fit looks perfect to me.
Clareew said... (2/21/10 2:52 PM) Reply
Your tops are beautiful. Such a wonderful fit and style.
sfshaza said... (2/21/10 2:47 PM) Reply
All three tops are so gorgeous! You will be stylin' at Puyallup! :)
Amanda S. said... (2/21/10 2:36 PM) Reply
It looks like you found a winner! These tops are super flattering on you. I love the red one best - my favorite color - but the others are just as gorgeous. Have fun at the expo!
sew2little said... (2/21/10 2:34 PM) Reply
There you go again--perfection! Marci
carolynw said... (2/21/10 2:26 PM) Reply
Hard to pick a winner out of these three beauties - they all look lovely on you and I think hard to say they were all made from the same pattern.
Peter in NYC said... (2/21/10 1:31 PM) Reply
Great top. My favorite is the leopard -- fantastic!
manola6176 said... (2/21/10 1:17 PM) Reply
Very lovely tops. They are very stylish. I particularly like the animal print. Great fit too.
Kellie R. said... (2/21/10 12:37 PM) Reply
What a pretty top - feminine and classic. Great job.
CarolynGM said... (2/21/10 12:06 PM) Reply
All three tops are gorgeous. I've made the pants but haven't tried the top. Now I want to.
Lori V said... (2/21/10 11:50 AM) Reply
Wonderful new tops. Enjoy Puyallup
RLL said... (2/21/10 11:32 AM) Reply
Ditto everything Christas said. Totally agree!
DorothyK said... (2/21/10 11:30 AM) Reply
These tops are absolutely gorgeous. The fabrics are luscious and drape beautifully for the pattern. This pattern was designed especially for you. As for the size, I wouldn't want to see it any looser. I'm sure you will make many more iterations in the future. I can't wait to see the top in person at Puyallup.
Athene said... (2/21/10 11:29 AM) Reply
You look great in all 3 tops - a very nice pattern.
OlindaM said... (2/21/10 11:27 AM) Reply
All three tops look fantastic but I like the leopard one especially. Must add this pattern to the list.
cmarie12 said... (2/21/10 11:12 AM) Reply
This is a beautiful top on you in all of your versions!
kremmer said... (2/21/10 10:47 AM) Reply
Beautiful top - very sophisticated. I love the green one!
Christas said... (2/21/10 9:41 AM) Reply
Barbara, your fit is so perfect on this! You always look so stylish in whatever pattern you sew. Each version is wonderful. I know I have said it before in other comments on your reviews, but you truly have a knack for picking the best fabrics and patterns. Then you always sew them so beautifully.

by: maubranben