Pattern Reviews> Loes Hinse Designs> 5003 (Cruise Pant)

Reviewed by:Nancywin

About Nancywinstarstarstarstar
Member since: 7/25/06
Posted on:2/24/10 10:20 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 14 people
See other patterns in this category: Pants
Christas said... (2/25/10 4:25 PM) Reply
Thirty hours..... wow, that is such a long time. Have a wonderful trip. You have such a nice ministry. Your new pants look very nice and comfortable.
Darla in PA said... (2/25/10 3:30 PM) Reply
Your pants turned out wonderful! Very nice. This pattern is in my collection, too. I just need to put it out.
LizBa said... (2/25/10 11:43 AM) Reply
Your pants look tailored for a perfect fit. I would not have guessed they have an elastic waistband.
Nancywin said... (2/25/10 8:57 AM) Reply
Typically I need a medium at the waist and a large at the hip. I need a little less in the back leg and more in the front. I kind of tweaked the pattern to reflect my asymmetrical measurements. I may still take a bit off the back leg or narrow the leg a bit more.
Karine said... (2/25/10 8:48 AM) Reply
Your pants look great. Very flattering on you, and you can't even tell it's an elastic waist! You said you cut between a M and L. Is this consistent with your measurements, or did you choose to cut up or down from your measurements?
moushka said... (2/25/10 8:46 AM) Reply
This is by far my favourite pants pattern. Loes has designed a crotch that actually fits a woman's shape, and the leg width is perfect. Your version looks great.
Rhoda K said... (2/25/10 8:46 AM) Reply
Very nice and the fit is so good. As always, a great job. I wish you the best on your trip to Uganda.
Nurse Jane said... (2/25/10 5:43 AM) Reply
I can only echo the above comments. The back fit is great and I will seek out this pattern. Best wishes for a healthy and successful trip.
katie lynne said... (2/25/10 0:24 AM) Reply
nancy, i think you've achieved a great fit...they look so comfortable! thanks for this review--you've reopened my eyes to loes' pattern line. i don't know why i keep skipping over it because i really like the simplicity of them. love your fabric choice.
Schnauzer said... (2/24/10 11:30 PM) Reply
Nice comfortable looking pants. Just right for travelling. Best Wishes for your trip to Uganda.
redhotpepper said... (2/24/10 11:17 PM) Reply
I agree, they look great but particularly good in the back!
CynthiaSue said... (2/24/10 10:54 PM) Reply
they look great. wow that back. not an ugly wrinkle to be seen!!! thanks for going to Uganda to help the woman there. truly selfless Nancy. Best!
Understanding Interfacings