Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 5188

Posted on:2/28/10 5:17 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 7 people

Other Projects by fourkid using this Pattern

jordeen said... (6/28/12 3:35 AM) Reply
Is looks great and very dainty. Thanks for the detailed review & the hints. It has been so helpful -- now I know what to look out for! I'm making the set for my sister and as she loves lace, I'll have to get the vast amounts the pattern requires.
gotpeace91 said... (4/20/10 9:07 PM) Reply
Very pretty! Thanks for the great review. I have this pattern and am thinking of making it so your info really helps.
Riordan said... (4/15/10 11:56 AM) Reply
How pretty!!
fourkid said... (3/2/10 7:21 AM) Reply
Nancy - it is 2004. I bought it from the bin at Wal-mart, so it must have been about that year. The pattern can still be found fairly easily - though I have seen the prices range from about $10 to as high as $40.
Nancy Rhodes said... (3/1/10 8:59 AM) Reply
Wow how did I miss that pattern! How long ago was it issued? the Simplicity copy-write dates are on the flap to the pattern jacket envelope in the teeny teeny hard to read print last row usually towards the left side.. hint hint. A bright light is helpful. ( I just put my pattern collection into an excel file and on a whim put the issue/copy write date in the mix. Simplicities required an LED flashlight for my 'vintage' eyes to read) That is why i am curious. thanks!!@!@ great review Your gown is fabulous. Truely from another era.
FreyaStark said... (3/1/10 3:22 AM) Reply
jannw said... (3/1/10 2:02 AM) Reply
Well worth the time you spent on it..absolutly did a wonderful job on the front yoke...
katlew03 said... (2/28/10 10:06 PM) Reply
Your nightgown is beautiful. Very simple yet just enough trim. I love the front yoke. A very nice detail.
Elemenopeo said... (2/28/10 6:33 PM) Reply
Very pretty!
Rhonda in Montreal said... (2/28/10 5:47 PM) Reply
Oh, how pretty & feminine!! ;)
renren said... (2/28/10 5:25 PM) Reply
Oh, this is just simply beautiful! Too bad it's out of print because I am definitely tempted (or maybe, that's thank goodness it's out of print!). Enjoy wearing this beauty!

Ottobre Design Magazine 03-2004-41